3.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
Thank you for the feedback! Yes, English is one of my concerns... I'm pretty fluent to hear and read in English, but writing and talking is my weak point. I really want a native English speaker to help me out with it.
Raven is the Futa. I want to make a lot of possible routes with Raven, but Entropylol and I didn't talk about it yet. if you join the discord server, I can assure you we can talk about it!
I thought it was something like that. I can understand the writing but it sounds really strange to a native speaker. You could maybe try looking for a proof reader on the recruitment section. https://f95zone.to/forums/recruitment-services.117/

I look forward to seeing what you guys do some of the routes for Raven. She sounds quite interesting going with what the other characters mention about her. The Idea of the MC dominating someone as dangerous as her sounds really sexy to me.

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
Thank you so much! you have no idea how important it is this feedback. I really appreciate it.
congratulations to Entropylol, he made the femdom and futa possible (and it's the brain behind the futa, her appearance, backstory, routes, and more)
I am happy for both of you. Make the game you like and you will eventually get the support you need :)

Jun 1, 2022
Futa ntr finally! these two fetishes together are harder to find than diamonds!

On all seriousness really looking forward to the futa banging the girls on the ntr route I always love me some futa on female action plus she got a nice cock size I like it.

Entropylol

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
For all people interested in the game, please join our discord:

PropaJack

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2021
Not too bad of a start. Girls and scenario pulled me in
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you so much for the feedback! that's what I want, things to help me to make it better!

anon280

Nov 11, 2017
Thank you so much for the feedback! that's what I want, things to help me to make it better!

your explanation for the writing i can see it making sense now. i understand the risk in making things too boring at the start but there are creative and fun ways of getting that needed context across without a long introduction/backstory. you seem to have a lot of lore and hidden plot behind your characters so you just need to know how to insert it in an interesting and engaging way.
thanks for such a sincere response as well
take your time and it will all come together, there seems to be a few who like the game already - and continue to make it how you want without feeling like the players are pressuring you to change things you like (of course within reason you can listen). good luck

Last edited:

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Writing and translation is rough but passable. Lighting is terrible in some scenes.
Why put shots on the OP that are so dark we can't see anything? Way too little or way too much light, seems to be the theme so far. :cry:

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
Looks like some people wanted the mc fuck Raven. Well, we can do it on the vanilla route.
I'm happy it will be an option. While I like futa I only like male on futa. Right now Raven seemed the most interesting character to me. I like how the other prisoners are terrified of her and she is obviously really dangerous. While at the same time she seems to have a softer side, since she mentored and looked after the MC. I like characters that have those kind of differences.

Entropylol

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
I'm happy it will be an option. While I like futa I only like male on futa. Right now Raven seemed the most interesting character to me. I like how the other prisoners are terrified of her and she is obviously really dangerous. While at the same time she seems to have a softer side, since she mentored and looked after the MC. I like characters that have those kind of differences.
She does indeed, but is hidden after a terrible life of isolation and abandoned. On the vanilla route, she will be more open and more kind to MC and girls.

There will be 3 ways to experience sex scenes on the vanilla route:
Without Raven entirely if you dont like futa, with her fucking MC but in a romantic way instead of dominant one, and with MC fucking her.

For those who are going to think that is too much, the vanilla route will be almost identical in every one of this options regarding plot(maybe some very small variations), is just the sexual part that will be different.

Reactions: Leo Humilis

Entropylol

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
She does indeed, but is hidden after a terrible life of isolation and abandoned. On the vanilla route, she will be more open and more kind to MC and girls.

Without Raven entirely if you dont like futa, with her fucking MC but in a romantic way instead of dominant one, and with MC fucking her.

For those who are going to think that is too much, the vanilla route will be almost identical in every one of this options regarding plot(maybe some very small variations), is just the sexual part that will be different.
The same goes to the domination route, just some small differences on plot depending on where the story is.

With Raven(futa on male), and without her(but there will be futa on female, just no futa on male).

Her character will always be around because of how important her character is to the overall plot, but sexual content will be choosable.

Last edited:
Reactions: Leo Humilis

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018

Thanks for clarifying. I can't tell you how disappointed I was when I first saw your post. She was by far the most interesting character to me. You don't really have those kind of options with futa characters like Raven they are usually always dominant tops with no other options. Astrid from Exiles is the only other futa character I can think of that, has options to be either a top or a bottom.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Entropylol
3.00 star(s) 6 Votes