3.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
Looks like some people wanted the mc fuck Raven. Well, we can do it on the vanilla route.
Oh cool, I will look forward to that then.

I don't know why so many assume that interest in such a character is wanting to be dommed or topped by default. I have no interest in seeing a guy like the mc or the other prisoners in such a position, in fact it's a turn off lol. Male on futa is great and some other interactions I could accept depending on how it is done but personally I never want to see a "Man" getting railed.

This is my personal preference of course but just some perspective considering this development.
Surely not everyone will like the same thing so if you are gonna give us options I don't see why this would be excluded.

As others have said the game is rough around the edges but it is a break away from the usual. No doubt it will get better.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
I wonder what possesses someone to write a review on a 0.1 version complaining about the lack of content, just to end the review with the conclusion that it is a 0.1 version.

lord-have-mercy.gif

Peace :(

PropaJack

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2021
your explanation for the writing i can see it making sense now. i understand the risk in making things too boring at the start but there are creative and fun ways of getting that needed context across without a long introduction/backstory. you seem to have a lot of lore and hidden plot behind your characters so you just need to know how to insert it in an interesting and engaging way.
thanks for such a sincere response as well
take your time and it will all come together, there seems to be a few who like the game already - and continue to make it how you want without feeling like the players are pressuring you to change things you like (of course within reason you can listen). good luck
thank you! I already wrote some stories... but it're too different to tell them on pages and in games. sometimes ideas work much better in our heads than on the screen. haha
Thank you for your support! I'll try my best to find the most interesting way to tell everything.

PropaJack

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2021
Sorry, but no, that line is in Latin. Why? No clue.

On the rest of your review I agree 100%.

PropaJack this user's review is quite good, it should be taken in account.

Also: Muito bom de ver conteúdo em Português. (Very nice to see content in Portuguese)

Peace :)
It's in latin because I want to set Alice as the kind of girl that does this nerd stuff, someone really intelligent and kind of arrogant...
and yes, it was a very good review! I appreciate it, honestly, and I'm taking it into account...
also: claro! seria incapaz de fazer tudo isso e não ter uma versão em português. haha

PropaJack

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2021
If many people tell you about the beard, maybe you should remove it from the start, if people start the game, see the beard and don't know that it will be shaved, they will be like : "Nop.. not for me"
But can't redo all the renders from the beginning, so... tough choice...

Maybe just put a message at the beginning of the game when we first see the MC, and make him look into a mirror and say "I can't wait to shave this thing"

I've noticed that a lot of futa and femdom fan really don't like hair on male characters

As for YOUR beard... always listen to your wife ;)
You're right. I didn't take it off since begin because the comment was "he will cut this off, right?", so I assumed that it was ok to let it for a time... and I thought some prison scenes I already made were better with the beard, he looks a little more "bad"... but yes, I should comment that in the begging... Thank you!
about my wife, the last time I shave my beard she laughed saying I looked like a bald kid... that poor woman deserved better (but please don't tell her)

• Haha
Reactions: Nayko93
Nov 10, 2017
She does indeed, but is hidden after a terrible life of isolation and abandoned. On the vanilla route, she will be more open and more kind to MC and girls.

There will be 3 ways to experience sex scenes on the vanilla route:
Without Raven entirely if you dont like futa, with her fucking MC but in a romantic way instead of dominant one, and with MC fucking her.

For those who are going to think that is too much, the vanilla route will be almost identical in every one of this options regarding plot(maybe some very small variations), is just the sexual part that will be different.
Would it be possible to have a path where you dom Raven, but share/double team the girls with her if you want?

• Angry
Reactions: LordSinner

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
Looks great so far! Keep up the good job!

yes... everyone is telling me that. I asked my wife to help me with the MC but she didn't want the beard, she made me promise that I would take it off as soon as possible. hahahaha (I wonder if that was an indirect message about my own beard...)
but he just escaped prison... when they settle down he will cut it off. the hair too.
I personally like the current MC look. But shaving the beard and getting a haircut would probably be a smart move after a jailbreak.

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
There wont be a maledom path. Only vanilla/romantic and femdom/futadom with their variations
Hope the MC's dick won't be getting any attention (except CBT/chastity) on femdom/futadom route or, at least, any such content will be avoidable.

Last edited:
Aug 14, 2017
To differentiate myself from all the people that feel the need to comment on a game that doesnt cater to their specific fetishes, I'l say it: good luck on your future project! Vai dar tudo certo!

Remembrance

Feb 1, 2020
There wont be a maledom path. Only vanilla/romantic and femdom/futadom with their variations
Pity. Romance harem with male-on-trans without sharing/ntr might be decent enough though.:unsure:
Tbh not a fan of femdom games with a neutral route. Often games end up favoring one route & the other is just there to attract a wider audience.

Best of luck anyway (y)

Arachnophilia

Jun 20, 2021
I really liked it. So she's a Futa who is bothered by having a huge dick, and always feels like using it? Or did I misunderstand her?

Anyway, I'm curious... Will there be other Futa's like Raven (maybe bigger ones), or will she be the only one in the story? I think her concept will make it into Dub-Con because of the urges she doesn't like to feel and control and because of the curiosity of other people who end up seeing her.

I'm really liking what I've seen, and what I can imagine for the future.

And it's a surprise to have content in portuguese too. (É raro, ou talvez a única vez que vejo isso acontecer.)

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 6 Votes