3.00 star(s) 6 Votes

PropaJack

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2021
First preview pic.
Alien Futa??
That girls dick is not small!
Those boys rectal muscles are no longer in functional order so it's back to diapers for them.
Yes. it's said in the game that this cock really inspire fear in the hearts and minds of people, it turned in an urban legend in the prison.

Reactions: Leo Humilis

PropaJack

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2021
looked interesting....but futa,femdom,(rape-NTR?) not for me.

good luck with developing
in fact, there's no rape and the rest is avoidable.
That looks like rape but isn't. I have just one rule in the sex scenes: just consenting adults. with consenting adults, anything else is possible.
well, NTR is, by definition, non-consensual, but the "victim" isn't being literally fuck, so it's ok. but you can choose not to follow these routes...

Thank you for your comment. Even if you choose not to play, thank you. I really appreciate your comment.

PropaJack

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2021
Looks good except for what I assume is the MC, this beard is disgusting
yes... everyone is telling me that. I asked my wife to help me with the MC but she didn't want the beard, she made me promise that I would take it off as soon as possible. hahahaha (I wonder if that was an indirect message about my own beard...)
but he just escaped prison... when they settle down he will cut it off. the hair too.

Reactions: Nayko93

PropaJack

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2021
I find it actually becomes him but might do with a slight trim at the barbers.
The lady friends might want some waxing now when they finally are out and about again.
I guess the ladies brasilian salon was closed down by the prison ward.
The prison provided this kind of care in the female wing of the prison but not in the male.
that sexist prison director...

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
yes... everyone is telling me that. I asked my wife to help me with the MC but she didn't want the beard, she made me promise that I would take it off as soon as possible. hahahaha (I wonder if that was an indirect message about my own beard...)
but he just escaped prison... when they settle down he will cut it off. the hair too.
If many people tell you about the beard, maybe you should remove it from the start, if people start the game, see the beard and don't know that it will be shaved, they will be like : "Nop.. not for me"
But can't redo all the renders from the beginning, so... tough choice...

Maybe just put a message at the beginning of the game when we first see the MC, and make him look into a mirror and say "I can't wait to shave this thing"

I've noticed that a lot of futa and femdom fan really don't like hair on male characters

As for YOUR beard... always listen to your wife ;)

• Haha
Reactions: PropaJack

PropaJack

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2021
it's certainly not a game that will have incest according to the synopsis I read, that means it's not for me and not for the incestuous crowd, foiiiii
Not so fast... the blond woman has a sister, a daughter, and a niece in the game... god only knows what can happen.
and me. I know what can happen. and now you know too. hahaha
but yes, isn't the main focus of the game. I wanted to give a little of this "incest feeling" making the blond woman raise the MC after her parents died... and introducing more of her family (her daughter and niece weren't introduced yet but they will very soon). So maybe the game has a chance with the incest crowd?

kokos94

Aug 31, 2022
Not so fast... the blond woman has a sister, a daughter, and a niece in the game... god only knows what can happen.
and me. I know what can happen. and now you know too. hahaha
but yes, isn't the main focus of the game. I wanted to give a little of this "incest feeling" making the blond woman raise the MC after her parents died... and introducing more of her family (her daughter and niece weren't introduced yet but they will very soon). So maybe the game has a chance with the incest crowd?
good for her, but i think that most of us are seeking MC own sisters or mothers....but good try

Reactions: PropaJack

PropaJack

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2021
This seems pretty interesting. At least the story is different as long as the femdom, ntr and futa on male remains avoidable I will be happy.

The English is pretty stiff and awkward sounding though. You guys would really benefit by getting a native English speaking proof reader. The renders are okay but the lighting is kind of flat in some renders but that can improve with time.

Is Raven the futa Li or is it someone else? Will the MC be able to dom the futa characters? its something I really like but you don't see much of it.

I really like what I have seen with this game so far, can't wait for more updates.
Thank you for the feedback! Yes, English is one of my concerns... I'm pretty fluent to hear and read in English, but writing and talking is my weak point. I really want a native English speaker to help me out with it.
Raven is the Futa. I want to make a lot of possible routes with Raven, but Entropylol and I didn't talk about it yet. if you join the discord server, I can assure you we can talk about it!

Likibo

Apr 29, 2019
View attachment 2386862

Overview:
You and three women have been sentenced to prison for a crime you didn't commit. Now all four escaped with a lot of criminals. You'll unite the best team to prove your innocence - or take all that stolen money for yourself.

But after four years without even seeing women, there is more than that in your head. Well, the girls were also in prison for four years without boyfriends. And there are more women in your life now.
It looks like life wants to apologize to you. This time life will be fun!​

Thread Updated: 2023-02-13
Release Date: 2023-02-12
Developer: Jack Corvo Co. - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD
Mac:
GDRIVE - MEGA - WORKUPLOAD
Others: ANDROID* - COMPRESSED*

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 2386896 View attachment 2386868 View attachment 2386869 View attachment 2386871 View attachment 2386873
View attachment 2386876 View attachment 2386878 View attachment 2386879 View attachment 2386881 View attachment 2386867
The plot sounds interesting (y)

3.00 star(s) 6 Votes