Ahip

Dec 23, 2017
spent 3 hours playing the game and caught all the zombie girls in the dungeon. followed the guide and everything (high h knowledge etc), but can't even caress them to increase favourability. big yikes from me.

Reactions: 世隱之風

HollowFs

Feb 16, 2020
spent 3 hours playing the game and caught all the zombie girls in the dungeon. followed the guide and everything (high h knowledge etc), but can't even caress them to increase favourability. big yikes from me.
the game dosent tell us. you can only H the zombie girls 1 you lost your V card with any of the human women. 1st sex with anyone

Reactions: 世隱之風

世隱之風

Game Developer
Feb 11, 2022
You need to lose your virginity before you can have a sexual interest in zombies

HollowFs

Feb 16, 2020
@世隱之風
is it possible to make future saves compatible with new versions. since it tire some to start new games over agian. Don't want to lump this rough gem like Roundscape where each update bugs the game.

you could make the CHALET or MC room or some area as save zone for next updates to be save compatible.

世隱之風

Game Developer
Feb 11, 2022
@世隱之風
is it possible to make future saves compatible with new versions. since it tire some to start new games over agian. Don't want to lump this rough gem like Roundscape where each update bugs the game.

you could make the CHALET or MC room or some area as save zone for next updates to be save compatible.
All archives after version 3.5 can be saved compatibly

TotallyNBot

Mar 30, 2022
I was happy the update version 3.5 dropped, but there's a problem. The save files has been corrupted and I have to start over again. 4 hours lost into the game. :(

2.70 star(s) 9 Votes