Jay~92

May 13, 2019
I cant cross insect room after finishing the Boulder. Please help like what to press so thatthat insect dont kill me

latrop16

May 12, 2018
Is this game really Taboo Island? he practically do nothing with his family.
The game developer uses the version name in an atypical way. The game is definitely not fully done yet and the family will be probably end game content.
From what I see so far, he will probably add one by one more floors to the lab, and you have to rescue more and more girls.
And probably you will get your family member back floor by floor or something like this.

F33tLick3r

Oct 30, 2018
Ran into bug. I saved while in room 1 before heading to room 6 to talk to Mihara. After seeing she's too busy to talk to me, I tried to exit out of her room but game crashed. So I went back via F5 button as prompted to main menu and reloaded my previous save. But after reloading my last save, I'm no longer in 1st person view and can't see myself in 3rd person view. I can still see red dot on minimap and can still move with arrow keys and mouse clicking. I bought a Bug Fixer from Olivia but it's not in English so I tried all 6 options. They all didn't work, still stuck in 3rd person view.

So I fully exited of game and restarted to load my previous save. I'm back into 1st person view. I'm putting this out here in case anyone ran into 3rd person view bug.

vvedgee

Sep 14, 2018
How to interact with zombies in dungeon?
When using Caress, he says: "What am I thinking about? This is impossible!"

Schlong50

Dec 11, 2019
I'm just a solo game developer, and I don't have the production budget to hire voice actors. These jumbled Japanese dubs were randomly edited from other audio files just to create a certain atmosphere. Of course it only works for players who don't understand Japanese.
:ROFLMAO:

What can I say; it totally works. Although I can imagine a Japanese speaking player being weirded out by it.

Love the game so far. It did took a bit of time warming up to it incl. an almost ragequit/uninstall during the tutorial (took a bit of time to understand that I need 5 food/water/wood daily to proceed and having to interact with the family members in the correct order variation of chat/follow/sleep to unlock the stages) but getting ravaged by big booby zombie babes made me all forget that :p

Great art choice for the zombie girls by the way. Just the right amount of creepy but still hot. Not the various stages of rotten corpses.

A question though:
Are there plans for the "No" option (when loosing to a zombie girl) in the future; like clicking it starts to engage in some kind of sex wrestling combat making use on the protags H skill?

• Haha
Reactions: 世隱之風

世隱之風

Game Developer
Feb 11, 2022
:ROFLMAO:

What can I say; it totally works. Although I can imagine a Japanese speaking player being weirded out by it.

Love the game so far. It did took a bit of time warming up to it incl. an almost ragequit/uninstall during the tutorial (took a bit of time to understand that I need 5 food/water/wood daily to proceed and having to interact with the family members in the correct order variation of chat/follow/sleep to unlock the stages) but getting ravaged by big booby zombie babes made me all forget that :p

Great art choice for the zombie girls by the way. Just the right amount of creepy but still hot. Not the various stages of rotten corpses.

A question though:
Are there plans for the "No" option (when loosing to a zombie girl) in the future; like clicking it starts to engage in some kind of sex wrestling combat making use on the protags H skill?
Thank you for enjoying the game, but I don't understand what your sexuality is?

Schlong50

Dec 11, 2019
I like the zombie dungeon but pretty please with sugar on top overhaul the feeding (specifically the feeding choice :sick: ) mechanic of the Z girls. If them eating Mr Hankys satiates them as much as human flesh they most likely will do fine with regular food (raw fish?) too.

In case its a fetish on demand please at least consider the option for others to feed them differently. Thanks.

• Haha
Reactions: lnppo
2.70 star(s) 9 Votes