HollowFs

Feb 16, 2020
is it possible to add an auto feeder for the zombie girls in the future, there are times i forget to feed them. and they die on 3rd day. or a reminder mechanic to tell you they need to be feed or they will die.

Dudeguybrah

Aug 20, 2018
There seems to be a bug i ran into with old save files. The game is moving at like mach 3 and i cant get it to stop. Will I just have to start a new game to fix it?

(Edit) apparently its not just the save file, its doing it completely, like its in fast forward. I tried deleting it and redownloading it using the mega download link and it still doing it even without importing my old settings.

Last edited:

世隱之風

Game Developer
Feb 11, 2022
is it possible to add an auto feeder for the zombie girls in the future, there are times i forget to feed them. and they die on 3rd day. or a reminder mechanic to tell you they need to be feed or they will die.
Nice suggestion, you will see it in the next version update

世隱之風

Game Developer
Feb 11, 2022
There seems to be a bug i ran into with old save files. The game is moving at like mach 3 and i cant get it to stop. Will I just have to start a new game to fix it?

(Edit) apparently its not just the save file, its doing it completely, like its in fast forward. I tried deleting it and redownloading it using the mega download link and it still doing it even without importing my old settings.
Sorry, you should probably try running the game on another PC device.

Merlk

Jan 21, 2019
I don't know if i encountered a bug, but it seems that i cannot turn on the computer in Area B to view the pictures even if each of the lights in the switch room are activated. Is there something i missed, it doesn't say anything additional in the guide to turn the computer on.

Nvm figured out but maybe useful for others: Make sure you trigger the reactors in 1,2,3 order upwards or the game might not register that you have restored the power.

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
1647274634213.png
Can sombody help me with this? What is afternoon? Is that evening or midday? Bujt even if i got there at that time nothing is happning

2.70 star(s) 9 Votes