kosmerm

Dec 7, 2018
guys , how can you turn in a normal way? if you press the arrow it turns 180 degrees , not 90 , and if i have to turn everytime and randomly be at the right spot is crazy

F33tLick3r

Oct 30, 2018
Yeah it can be frustrating. What I did to get 90 degree turn is just lightly tap movement arrow once. Hopefully maker fix it.

Jun 1, 2017
This game is so frustrating to actually play. Its more of a 3D dungeon crawler than an FPS lets be real here. But the turning is so finicky, sometimes you turn around completely with a button press other times you turn to the side as you're supposed to.

The translation is terrible but you can at least understand what you have to do most of the times but its also very easy to accidentally skip important instructions and then its a gamble whether or not the NPC will repeat what you need to do or just give generic "Get to it then" dialogue.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
I have been in this forum since 2018(my old account) and whenever i see 'Taboo' titles, incest tag followed it. Is there any incest?
Yes, but it isn't worth it.

This game is so frustrating to actually play. Its more of a 3D dungeon crawler than an FPS lets be real here. But the turning is so finicky, sometimes you turn around completely with a button press other times you turn to the side as you're supposed to.

The translation is terrible but you can at least understand what you have to do most of the times but its also very easy to accidentally skip important instructions and then its a gamble whether or not the NPC will repeat what you need to do or just give generic "Get to it then" dialogue.
I agree. Also, the research area... god fucking damn those zombies annoy me.

RPGM is NOT as in !!!NOT!!! made for 3D development. It works like fuckass and plays like Wolfenstein (the original) on a toaster.

世隱之風

Game Developer
Feb 11, 2022
I like the zombie dungeon but pretty please with sugar on top overhaul the feeding (specifically the feeding choice :sick: ) mechanic of the Z girls. If them eating Mr Hankys satiates them as much as human flesh they most likely will do fine with regular food (raw fish?) too.

In case its a fetish on demand please at least consider the option for others to feed them differently. Thanks.
No, they were transformed by an evil organization to only eat stools. There is a conspiracy behind this, which will be explained later in the game.

rgdtgdrtdrt

Jun 12, 2021
can you not be able to move saves from younger versions to older versions ? cause i dont wanna replay the game again that and i cant find the zombie dungeon

Schlong50

Dec 11, 2019
No, they were transformed by an evil organization to only eat stools. There is a conspiracy behind this, which will be explained later in the game.
Damn, I hoped its some kind of toilet humor placeholder. Not gonna lie, serious boner killer on my part. But I respect you keeping true to the story you want to tell.

Reactions: 世隱之風
2.70 star(s) 9 Votes