世隱之風

Game Developer
Feb 11, 2022
Cant read the messages, the image of the characters with a white background hides the dialogues.
And in the "TASK" tab instead of showing quests its showing item menu.
Hello, please download the latest version here. Also, are you running the game on a Windows device?

世隱之風

Game Developer
Feb 11, 2022
Cant read the messages, the image of the characters with a white background hides the dialogues.
And in the "TASK" tab instead of showing quests its showing item menu.
Please do not modify or compress in-game files, especially those in movies. Otherwise you won't run into those problems.

Reactions: King0761

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Seriously, now I am trying again after this update. Fighting the zombies in this pseudo-3D environment is annoying as it is random if you hit or not. There is nothing funny about that.

Checking out the video files, it seems that there is little to do all this work for. The animations are so fucking bad, even the fucking, the guy just moves around his dick, it doesn't even enter the hole.

This game needs to either die in hell or be made in another engine, like Unity or Unreal.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: 世隱之風

feeling_blue

Sep 20, 2021
能看到中文开发者还是挺好的
but the 3d moving system is totaly a nightmare, I have to quit the game before starting vomiting, what a pity :(

Sep 9, 2018
Crashed after waking up when sleeping with Mihara. Lost my save had to start from the lab... so sad...
Also the Japanese voice lines are from Honey Select games, so it doesn't match up with what the subtitle is saying.
From someone who can understand Japanese, it made every cutscene sounds funny...

FedPot

Jul 28, 2017
the turning and moving keys with the arrows is way too fast imo.
unless someone knows the trick on how to do it

WillTellU

Sep 21, 2018
What a weird game. Like a sexy resident evil wannabe. And the institute stuff would be impossible without the guide.
What really bothers me is I really want to know what the voice clips are saying.

• Haha

Kagrra

Jul 4, 2018
This game has a lot of potential! ...A lot of Zombies and hot mature women!! I hope, however, that the protagonist's family will also be involved (once saved). That hot mom will have to "affectionately" thank the protagonist in some way. ;)

However, yes, there are many references to Resident evil/Bio hazard. We see that the dev is a fan of the famous saga by Capcom and I am very pleased.

• Red Heart

世隱之風

Game Developer
Feb 11, 2022
When I interact with Kate the first time, I was informed that there is a small cave in the wall facing east in the north corridor on -2F, where I can access -3F. Can I do this in this version?
Not currently, that will be released in the future.

世隱之風

Game Developer
Feb 11, 2022
What a weird game. Like a sexy resident evil wannabe. And the institute stuff would be impossible without the guide.
What really bothers me is I really want to know what the voice clips are saying.
I'm just a solo game developer, and I don't have the production budget to hire voice actors. These jumbled Japanese dubs were randomly edited from other audio files just to create a certain atmosphere. Of course it only works for players who don't understand Japanese.

2.70 star(s) 9 Votes