Feb 26, 2020
ugh what a joke i cant even get out of the cabin at the beginning of the game besides i cant stand games you cant just use your mouse to move around so i pass on this game

SSJ4

Jul 1, 2019
So I activated the power generated by the 4 methods written in the guide ( I activated the incinerator before too), but the computer in the control room Area B still needs power. What to do ? It ain t working because I m in the lab in the middle of the day ?

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
Might just be due to using the compressed version, but anyone else not able to read the text? The pictures block them for me, as if the dev inserted it poorly; aka as a full picture, instead of a tacky [or whatever it was called].

Reactions: zoxem

etes

Jan 2, 2019
NEXT version??? This is v1.0 which means FINAL version.
The uploader did mention further content.

Anyway, thanks for the translation! I played this before with MTL up to v3.0.

Seems like there video overlay issue covering the chat dialogue during interaction in the COMPRESS version only. I re-d/l the full version and it was fine.

Reactions: Nospamwss and zoxem

SSJ4

Jul 1, 2019
Might just be due to using the compressed version, but anyone else not able to read the text? The pictures block them for me, as if the dev inserted it poorly; aka as a full picture, instead of a tacky [or whatever it was called].
I have the full version.

latrop16

May 12, 2018
If you successfully light up 9 reactors, a prompt "-1F Research Institute power has been restored" will appear in the game, please make sure that the prompt appears before going to the control room to turn on the computer.
I don't remember if the message appeared, but when I deactivate all 9 reactors and activate them again, nothing happens.

So I activated the power generated by the 4 methods written in the guide ( I activated the incinerator before too), but the computer in the control room Area B still needs power. What to do ? It ain t working because I m in the lab in the middle of the day ?
I'm stuck here too.

BlackOne 34

Sep 17, 2017
The uploader did mention further content.

Anyway, thanks for the translation! I played this before with MTL up to v3.0.

Seems like there video overlay issue covering the chat dialogue during interaction in the COMPRESS version only. I re-d/l the full version and it was fine.
Do you know which version the game is in the original language?

whythehellnot?

Feb 21, 2022
during tutorial, after obtaining the camera, if click on camera in inventory, an error will come up, can not load img/pictures/xxx.png. there are no such files

whythehellnot?

Feb 21, 2022
from the look of it, this game has a lot more content waiting to be released.
I finished to game as of Version 1.0, but deleted my save file, can someone upload their save so I can continue, when the update comes?

whythehellnot?

Feb 21, 2022
you got them all lit up but no prompt? turn them off, go out, sleep then come back, try turn it on now.

etes

Jan 2, 2019
Do you know which version the game is in the original language?
V3.0 with 699 pics and 21 movies is the highest version number. They use the 4x4 pic as gif animation thus the low # of movie file. Not sure if this is the final version since I just MTL and got stuck with progression since it was a lot of trial and error exploring. There is one huge dungeon.

All the recent upload was a v1.0 remake/reset version with 891 movies and 158 pics (mostly black jpeg). I didn't really play it as it seems to have hardly any content when I look through it with rpgmaker and the movie quality wasn't too good. Not sure if this was a spin off by a different developer.

whythehellnot?

Feb 21, 2022
V3.0 with 699 pics and 21 movies is the highest version number. They use the 4x4 pic as gif animation thus the low # of movie file. Not sure if this is the final version since I just MTL and got stuck with progression since it was a lot of trial and error exploring. There is one huge dungeon.

All the recent upload was a v1.0 remake/reset version with 891 movies and 158 pics (mostly black jpeg). I didn't really play it as it seems to have hardly any content when I look through it with rpgmaker and the movie quality wasn't too good. Not sure if this was a spin off by a different developer.
what is the name of the game that has v3.0? are the artworks similar to this version?

Dudeguybrah

Aug 20, 2018
Ok so im a bit confused here. The game says its complete on here but I just rescued Miho and it says end of 1.0 content. Is there more? Also I noticed there's this Olivia in the "walkthrough.." Where do I find her? I havent seen her anywhere.

etes

Jan 2, 2019
Merchants? What do you mean? The town is empty.
In the original version, there a workstation in the basement. You can synthesize bracelet after collecting mats. Don't recall a merchant. There that fishing game thing in town though for costume.

what is the name of the game that has v3.0? are the artworks similar to this version?
It is the same game. Just different update version. The remake was probably a knockoff by a different dev.

The uploader did said this on the previous page "Subsequent versions of the game will gradually improve its shortcomings and add more content, so stay tuned."

I'll say, just be patience for the uploader to to translate it for you as it looks much time was invested in doing so.

From the map folder, looks like this version is up to Central Hall 1F. There still Central Hall 2F and 3F.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: whythehellnot?

whythehellnot?

Feb 21, 2022
It is the same game. Just different update version. The remake was probably a knockoff by a different dev.

The uploader did said this on the previous page "Subsequent versions of the game will gradually improve its shortcomings and add more content, so stay tuned."

I'll say, just be patience for the uploader to to translate it for you as it looks much time was invested in doing so.

From the map folder, looks like this version is up to Central Hall 1F. There still Central Hall 2F and 3F.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Are you saying this game is just a translation of the original? Can you still give me the name of the original, I have some free time right now to play hehe

2.70 star(s) 9 Votes