世隱之風

Game Developer
Feb 11, 2022
Dunno why I spent nearly 10 h on it...
I guess I feel extra lonely today.
Dunno what to say.
Girl models looks juicy, but everything else kinda meh.
Good start for an early alpha version.
Need a lot of polishing
Thanks for your feedback, it won't take that much time if you follow the guide. Subsequent versions of the game will gradually improve its shortcomings and add more content, so stay tuned.

Reactions: FeLisk

Saisoul25

May 21, 2021
Give the fruit wine to the girl and sleep with her late at night. Choose to sleep instead of SEX and you will be attacked by her at night.
Didn't work, i even gave her three just to make sure. Also what's pasture position?
Edit:
Nvm, I sleep before sleeping at midnight that's why.

Last edited:

homarkc

Nov 12, 2018
I set up the storage box in girl's room and open it. Then I got this: Storage box bug.jpg
Is this a bug?

Also, when I interact with the female zombies that you can capture, the dialog says I need to find a house to keep them. Where?

Last edited:

世隱之風

Game Developer
Feb 11, 2022
Didn't work, i even gave her three just to make sure. Also what's pasture position?
Edit:
Nvm, I sleep before sleeping at midnight that's why.
Please don't go to sleep skipping the time, this will clear the drunkenness from the girl. You can skip time by traversing the chalet's map or by waiting at the beach. Maybe you mean Grassland by pasture?

Reactions: KopiYanMo

homarkc

Nov 12, 2018
When I interact with the female zombies that you can capture as indicated in the walthrough, the dialog says I need to find a house to keep them. Where? Also, I found out that you can place beds and chairs in Room 8 and 9 in the basement. Are these room for captured zombies (If this is doable in this version)?

Last edited:

世隱之風

Game Developer
Feb 11, 2022
When I interact with the female zombies that you can capture as indicated in the walthrough, the dialog says I need to find a house to keep them. Where? Also, I found out that you can place beds and chairs in Room 8 and 9 in the basement. Are these room for captured zombies (If this is doable in this version)?
The zombie rearing system will be released in the next version, so stay tuned!

tookiepinkman

Jun 26, 2019
I didn't find any of the Vibrating eggs, massage sticks and other sex toys you are talking about...

And I haven't find the Advanced Manufacturing Guide (Lab-2F Atelier Workbench), Can you help with the location of this item?

世隱之風

Game Developer
Feb 11, 2022
I didn't find any of the Vibrating eggs, massage sticks and other sex toys you are talking about...

And I haven't find the Advanced Manufacturing Guide (Lab-2F Atelier Workbench), Can you help with the location of this item?
Sex toys need to go to the merchant [Olivia] to buy. Please open Complete guide (完整攻略).txt. to read the character guide about [Olivia].

Reactions: tookiepinkman

latrop16

May 12, 2018
How can I restore the power? I lit the garbage, I managed to activate all 9 tables, they all glow blue, but when I go to Control Room in Area B, the PC says that I have to restore the power.
Is there any switch or something, that I have to turn on?

axlzero

Jul 22, 2017
Hi guys, Im stuck on mother scene. First talk to her, then bring her to warehouse, then 1 scene appear. Then I wait and return base at night, MC just said something about "tired" then want go to bed. When I interact with my bed, 2 option appear then I choose sleep, but MC will wakeup at midnight and nothing happen. What should I do next?

世隱之風

Game Developer
Feb 11, 2022
Hi guys, Im stuck on mother scene. First talk to her, then bring her to warehouse, then 1 scene appear. Then I wait and return base at night, MC just said something about "tired" then want go to bed. When I interact with my bed, 2 option appear then I choose sleep, but MC will wakeup at midnight and nothing happen. What should I do next?
Remember to choose another option when interacting with the bed the next night.

世隱之風

Game Developer
Feb 11, 2022
How can I restore the power? I lit the garbage, I managed to activate all 9 tables, they all glow blue, but when I go to Control Room in Area B, the PC says that I have to restore the power.
Is there any switch or something, that I have to turn on?
If you successfully light up 9 reactors, a prompt "-1F Research Institute power has been restored" will appear in the game, please make sure that the prompt appears before going to the control room to turn on the computer.

Reactions: Project_DarkGuy

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Thanks for your feedback, it won't take that much time if you follow the guide. Subsequent versions of the game will gradually improve its shortcomings and add more content, so stay tuned.
What if the game is so hard that you actually play maybe three hours just trying to win over the zombies???

Do you even realize that's the developer of this game you're replying to? If they want to use a different versioning scheme, then they can do whatever they damn well please.
I do, yes, and he is using a versioning standard.

A 1.0 is !ALWAYS! a major milestone (full release)! No matter what you mean.
And it is VRP/VRM (version, revision, patch/modification). Anything not finished starts with ZERO.

Also, an alpha typically has the letter "a" or the word "alpha" at the end of release

Since fengzi obviously uses the semver standard (because the others do not look like that), he should use it correctly. Otherwise he may just date his versions, because nobody understand how far development is otherwise. Or just not give the game any version. Or use the alphabet, or a farting unicorn, that helps just as much.

2.70 star(s) 9 Votes