Zilthum

Mar 17, 2021
How on earth do you get pass the zombies after you rescue Alberta? If you try to beat them normally they swarm you and you die, you can got to a choke point and beat them one on one, but no matter how much you punch them they wont die, so i tried to runaway to a different area but all of them are locked. Did i miss something? Would appreciate some help...

世隱之風

Game Developer
Feb 11, 2022
How on earth do you get pass the zombies after you rescue Alberta? If you try to beat them normally they swarm you and you die, you can got to a choke point and beat them one on one, but no matter how much you punch them they wont die, so i tried to runaway to a different area but all of them are locked. Did i miss something? Would appreciate some help...
The plot will be triggered when you are besieged by zombies to the last 1HP.

ShirouryuuAkihito

Apr 18, 2018
I'm just a solo game developer, and I don't have the production budget to hire voice actors. These jumbled Japanese dubs were randomly edited from other audio files just to create a certain atmosphere. Of course it only works for players who don't understand Japanese.
Hey no worries you are doing a great job with the game and most games dont even have voices , mostly only bgm or moans and some not even that.

myself

Sep 21, 2017
by the way how do u capture the zombies? when i try to interact with them it says something in chinese and nothing happens

世隱之風

Game Developer
Feb 11, 2022
by the way how do u capture the zombies? when i try to interact with them it says something in chinese and nothing happens
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: myself

Projekt_FIJI

Oct 10, 2020

Have you started the fire in the incinerator? If not you need to go to the room across from the incinerator grab a piece of garbage take it to the incinerator and repeat that till you get the option to ignite it then go to the power room.
Yeah the first thing I did before doing the power generator

Saisoul25

May 21, 2021
I'm still confused how to get to the sex scene even though i tried using the guides. Maybe i should wait till the next patch arrives.

世隱之風

Game Developer
Feb 11, 2022
I'm still confused how to get to the sex scene even though i tried using the guides. Maybe i should wait till the next patch arrives.
When the girl's favor and desire are satisfied, ask her to follow you to the map scene, you will see a heart-shaped icon, interact with it to trigger the event.

2.70 star(s) 9 Votes