TimeWalker

Jul 2, 2017
Did they really managed to make an FPS using RPGM? that's why nobody can beat the chinese.
Just to correct...Japanese did it first. If i remember correctly, it’s called Hentai Shooter. I played it...but beside lewd monster, it’s quite emty.

Satoh kousuke

Jan 28, 2022
Android joiplay keep crashing, i tested both version in rar and ch play but it still crash after few minutes playing. Does anyone have any ideas for better emulator or make it as APK file?

Skelletonike

Feb 9, 2019
Pretty interesting and unique. I'm liking it quite a bit so far.

One thing I would suggest, is adding a sort of FPS limiter, like this

Edit: I tried capping FPS to 60 and 30 with the Nvidia Control Panel, and it works much better capped at those speeds (especially at 30fps), since my screen is 144hz, the game was just moving too fast (and as mentioned above, it could be hard to rotate to the right or left).

Last edited:

世隱之風

Game Developer
Feb 11, 2022
Pretty interesting and unique. I'm liking it quite a bit so far.

One thing I would suggest, is adding a sort of FPS limiter, like this

Edit: I tried capping FPS to 60 and 30 with the Nvidia Control Panel, and it works much better capped at those speeds (especially at 30fps), since my screen is 144hz, the game was just moving too fast (and as mentioned above, it could be hard to rotate to the right or left).
Thanks for the suggestion, I will try to do so.

Toknight

May 2, 2020
quite interesting. Never thought I would see a chinese developer here. Especially when the language is simplified chinese. If you don`t mind the developer can answer in chinese.

ios123

Oct 26, 2017
I hope the location name in the walkthrough match their names in-game, Hope the dev will fix it

Typ1987

Apr 22, 2019
Made it to the nine reactors, but even when all are lit (visibly) the seems to be no power.
Is there an additional switch to press in order to restore energy?
does anyone have a solution for this? cant start the computer, cleared the whole dungeon and can not progress
There's a room called Switch, is there or at the reactors something to do after lighting the reactors up? there was no message or else saying its done

Nice game so far, but sometimes its easy to get lost, a little more guidance and i would call it pretty decent for an early state

gutsysiamang

Apr 13, 2019
I have 4 pistol parts and 7 assault rifle parts but when i use them to upgrade a weapon they stay in my inventory and the text when upgrading is in diferent language so i don't know if i need something else to use it.

世隱之風

Game Developer
Feb 11, 2022
I have 4 pistol parts and 7 assault rifle parts but when i use them to upgrade a weapon they stay in my inventory and the text when upgrading is in diferent language so i don't know if i need something else to use it.
Due to the lack of time, I forgot to translate the text there. because my negligence affects your gaming experience, I apologize here. I will fix it in the next update.:cry:

Projekt_FIJI

Oct 10, 2020
does anyone have a solution for this? cant start the computer, cleared the whole dungeon and can not progress
There's a room called Switch, is there or at the reactors something to do after lighting the reactors up? there was no message or else saying its done

Nice game so far, but sometimes its easy to get lost, a little more guidance and i would call it pretty decent for an early state
Stuck at that part as well and apparently you have to do something in the power room? I read the power room note in my inventory and it's kinda confusing me like am I suppose to light up all the desks thingy in the power room or am I suppose to light up like only a certain amount? I did manage to light up all of them but nothing happened when I went back into the control room and try using the computer. So I guess you have to only light a certain amount?

2.70 star(s) 9 Votes