世隱之風

Game Developer
Feb 11, 2022
The controls are very poor, especially the turns. I press left or right, then the character turns 180 degrees. You have to release the turn buttons very quickly, and it's very uncomfortable. You could say it's not playable.
Maybe you are not used to this way of operation! It is a pity that this is a problem that cannot be solved by means of game technical modifications!

Eyden

Apr 17, 2018
I can't pass the point there mother gives fuel to MC. Every time I do smth on the beach with the fuel nothing happens and mother gives me fuel again at the base.
after the fuel at the beach go to the fishing zone and skip the day to night and go back

Eyden

Apr 17, 2018
i stuck at the bed building i finished it and placed it but after the mother says go sleep the bed building repeats and i stuck in a loop

May 25, 2017
Alright I'm at a point where nothing is happening. I seem to be in some sort of limbo and have hit a stopping point with all of the npcs. I haven't seen a single zombie yet, nor have I seen any other character than the starting 4. I found a silver statue at night, which has been the only difference in the map, but it says I'm not high enough level to take the golden object out of it's hand.

ShirouryuuAkihito

Apr 18, 2018
How did they reach the island in the first place?? Will it be mentioned later in the story?? Cause suddenly I am asked to explore the island.

ShirouryuuAkihito

Apr 18, 2018
Please remove the girls' speeches....they dont match with what they are doing or the subtitles just keep the voices and moan sounds and remove the talks, it severly lessens the game expeirence and build up.

Sin-xix

Feb 21, 2018
how much content are we looking at here. 1.2 gb seems decent but the graphics can just bloat the size

2.70 star(s) 9 Votes