jaspe

Sep 21, 2018
how do i level up my character?

I´ve done everything with the others, but when i go to the silver statue it says i need to level up

please help

myself

Sep 21, 2017
is there a walkthought in the game? cuz after it started the "collecion mode" I have no idea how to advance the story besides collecting food water and go to beach and wait

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Maybe you are not used to this way of operation! It is a pity that this is a problem that cannot be solved by means of game technical modifications!
It is the result of a bad game engine. There is no reason to choose an ancient engine like Ren'Py to make a 3D game. Use something that is designed for it, like Unity or Unreal. This game would be so much better of you did.

The way it is now, it feels like Wolfenstein. And that is about 30 years ago.

Reactions: cooldude33

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Having trouble with the second sister (the one dressing in black with glasses). According to the guide, I should find her late at night, talk to her the next day, follow dialogue and then go to the library for a H book.

I can't do any of them ... she doesn't want to talk to me.

All the other tasks for family are taken care of.

EDIT: You need to take her with you, and it has to be midday.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Alright I'm at a point where nothing is happening. I seem to be in some sort of limbo and have hit a stopping point with all of the npcs. I haven't seen a single zombie yet, nor have I seen any other character than the starting 4. I found a silver statue at night, which has been the only difference in the map, but it says I'm not high enough level to take the golden object out of it's hand.
You have to put the golden dildo into the statue from the front and then kick the crawling creep's ass, then enter the institute thru the elevator which will be where the statue was.

BTW...

It is INCREDIBLY odd that MC calls the rescued agent Alberta "Big sister", since they're not related.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Annoying. When you get to that research institute, there is NO WAY IN FUCKING HELL that you can win over these zombies.
I grieved over not having saved, and deleted this badly balanced piece of junk.

Lucress

Dec 10, 2019
I just love how, in the cutscenes, the subtitles hve absolutely nothing to do with what the characters are saying. :')

Kardigan

Aug 16, 2019
The 5th movie is bugged for me, the one with the zombies and MC. It just stops right before police zombie will reach the groin of the MC.

Reactions: Herogosp

Typ1987

Apr 22, 2019
Made it to the nine reactors, but even when all are lit (visibly) the seems to be no power.
Is there an additional switch to press in order to restore energy?

2.70 star(s) 9 Votes