Feb 13, 2022
I tried the compressed version but I couldn't see anything because of the white background blocking out everything so I had to download the original file to be able to see.

Compressed version and none compressed version.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Typ1987

Apr 22, 2019
Stuck at that part as well and apparently you have to do something in the power room? I read the power room note in my inventory and it's kinda confusing me like am I suppose to light up all the desks thingy in the power room or am I suppose to light up like only a certain amount? I did manage to light up all of them but nothing happened when I went back into the control room and try using the computer. So I guess you have to only light a certain amount?
weird. when i used pattern 1 instead of pattern 3 it suddenly worked. dont know if each pattern has to be tried once or only this one work even it was descripted different.

Projekt_FIJI

Oct 10, 2020
weird. when i used pattern 1 instead of pattern 3 it suddenly worked. dont know if each pattern has to be tried once or only this one work even it was descripted different.
If recall pattern 1 is 1,2,3 right? What I don't really get is how the hell am I suppose to do those patterns?

mio01

Dec 17, 2017
some one can share a save file when the fist step is finshed? i have some issue with it

Projekt_FIJI

Oct 10, 2020
Yeah don't know what's up anymore tried all the methods for the power room and nothing is triggering. Am I suppose to go to the control room after I tried all the methods? Because if so it's still saying that I need power even though I already did all the methods. So am I suppose to go the control room each time I try out a different method or what?

Feb 13, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Have you started the fire in the incinerator? If not you need to go to the room across from the incinerator grab a piece of garbage take it to the incinerator and repeat that till you get the option to ignite it then go to the power room.

世隱之風

Game Developer
Feb 11, 2022
Please remove the girls' speeches....they dont match with what they are doing or the subtitles just keep the voices and moan sounds and remove the talks, it severly lessens the game expeirence and build up.
I'm just a solo game developer, and I don't have the production budget to hire voice actors. These jumbled Japanese dubs were randomly edited from other audio files just to create a certain atmosphere. Of course it only works for players who don't understand Japanese.

myself

Sep 21, 2017
wht hate shota bro.. imagne its you small and tuny sleepiing with a milf big with double d's thrusting your dick inside her while sucking her boobs your face deep drown in her boobs and hips are moving as fast as possible and you can sleep above them
away with you ShotaxMilf is the best combo!!! :D

Reactions: FideoKojima
2.70 star(s) 9 Votes