homarkc

Nov 12, 2018
Is there a guide to kill zombies effectively? I can shoot them fairly well if they are at a distance. But very often when they are close (especially in front of my face), I can unload every thing in my arsenal but hitting just air.

Also, do I get leveled up by killing ?

Last edited:

世隱之風

Game Developer
Feb 11, 2022
Is there a guide to kill zombies effectively? I can shoot them fairly well if they are at a distance. But very often when they are close (especially in front of my face), I can unload every thing in my arsenal but hitting just air.

Also, do I get leveled up by killing ?
Yes, there is this problem in the game, so please avoid you being pushed into the corner of the map by zombies at close range. You can wait until the zombies leave automatically by opening the cheats option. You can upgrade your weapons in the game, but the text about the upgrades has not been translated into English. If you want more zombies in the game, at the beginning of the game difficulty mode option, you should choose -Hard

moonanon

Aug 17, 2016
Just use method 1,2,3 this way.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I had to save in the power room and I reloaded about 4 times to get this pattern to work. I don't know if it randomly chooses one of the patterns to be correct or if there's a timer on speed of entry... but I tried earlier doing all the patterns one after the other.... the only way I got it to work was by saving with all the terminals off and reloading until one pattern worked.

newtoad

Jun 11, 2018
When I go to use the camera after receiving it, I get a loading error saying the following:

Loading Error
Failed to load: img/pictures/Pic_6.png

I tried creating a dummy image just to make the error go away, but then it complains about Pic_7.png, and then others after that. It seems there are many images missing. I redownloaded the game to double check that I didn't have errors extracting it, but the images are definitely missing at least from the mega download source. Did anyone else run into this issue?

Feb 13, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Are you using the compressed version or the original version? I know I had some problems with the compressed version when I tried it the other day but when I downloaded the original version everything worked fine.

newtoad

Jun 11, 2018

Are you using the compressed version or the original version? I know I had some problems with the compressed version when I tried it the other day but when I downloaded the original version everything worked fine.
Non-compressed version. Mega download source. Haven't tried the other download sources.

For the moment I created a dummy file for each of the missing images to temporarily keep playing without getting stuck in the error screen. The missing images if anyone is interested were Pic_6, Pic_7, and Pic_10 through Pic_18.

Edit: Attached a file showing the images missing from the rar itself.

Saisoul25

May 21, 2021
Vibrating eggs, massage sticks and other sex toys can enhance the desire of girls, and bracelets increase favorability.
She keep saying "What do i need this for". How much favourability do i even need to make her accept the sex toys?
Also i don't know if the guide show this or not i forgot already and i have no idea how to open it again but is there a way so that i can swap the character who am i seeing from the MC to Alberta?

世隱之風

Game Developer
Feb 11, 2022
She keep saying "What do i need this for". How much favourability do i even need to make her accept the sex toys?
Also i don't know if the guide show this or not i forgot already and i have no idea how to open it again but is there a way so that i can swap the character who am i seeing from the MC to Alberta?
You need to finish her personal quest first and take her chastity at night. Only after that can trigger what you want now. The perspective of the game is fixed and can only take the male protagonist as the first-person perspective.

世隱之風

Game Developer
Feb 11, 2022
Help . where is olivia ? I was search all island but not find she .
Go and open the drift bottle (randomly obtained while waiting at the beach, can also be obtained through cheats.), until you find Olivia's SOS letter. Then wait 3-5 times at the beach and you will find her on the beach the next morning.

o0miky0o

Jan 3, 2018
[QUOTE = "世 隱 之 風, bài: 7561660, thành viên: 4655686"]
Đi và mở chai trôi dạt (lấy ngẫu nhiên khi chờ đợi ở bãi biển, cũng có thể nhận được thông qua gian lận.), Cho đến khi bạn tìm thấy lá thư SOS của Olivia. Sau đó đợi 3-5 lần ở bãi biển và bạn sẽ tìm thấy cô ấy trên bãi biển vào sáng hôm sau.
[/TRÍCH DẪN]
thanks bro

FeLisk

Oct 17, 2017
Welp, that just happen.
I sincerely didn't touch anything.
Older sister is a true nerd after all *thonk*

Saisoul25

May 21, 2021
You need to finish her personal quest first and take her chastity at night. Only after that can trigger what you want now. The perspective of the game is fixed and can only take the male protagonist as the first-person perspective.
Ah okay i see. It's the role guide thing on the complete guide. Thanks

FeLisk

Oct 17, 2017
Dunno why I spent nearly 10 h on it...
I guess I feel extra lonely today.
Dunno what to say.
Girl models looks juicy, but everything else kinda meh.
Good start for an early alpha version.
Need a lot of polishing

2.70 star(s) 9 Votes