4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

SLim_Games

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 9, 2018
yeah the color is due to post work in photoshop and light setup in daz.
and the lips were at default and will be corrected.
1610359383393.png
I also changed her nipples to match the color better. but other than that, she should be about the same

Reactions: Hones and Xeron_Xr

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
op has been updated, enjoy 0.4 :)
Also I used the new renpy version, let me know if it makes any problems.
You asked if any problems. Got this trying either exe.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: Get that on my Windows vista 32bit, as well as my Windows 7 64bit. Yet on someone else windows 10 64bit comes up fine.

Last edited:

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020

Edit: Get that on my Windows vista 32bit, as well as my Windows 7 64bit. Yet on someone else windows 10 64bit comes up fine.
Yeah Win 7 64 here and neither of the .exe works for me, a problem I've never had before with a renpy game.

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
After doing some research (not the easiest to do since system requirements on the renpy site isn't really forthcoming) turns out pc systems older then 2014 aren't that compatible anymore with latest renpy version 7.4.0+

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
After doing some research (not the easiest to do since system requirements on the renpy site isn't really forthcoming) turns out pc systems older then 2014 aren't that compatible anymore with latest renpy version 7.4.0+
Noooooo, they can't take my smut from me!! What will I have left, haha.

GrizzlyUK

Oct 21, 2019
op has been updated, enjoy 0.4 :)
Also I used the new renpy version, let me know if it makes any problems.
Awesome, downloading now! (y)

From what I've seen elsewhere, anyone NOT running Win10 and/or having an old system (about 6 or 7 years old) will have problems running the new version of Ren'Py. I *think* the main issue is with older systems using out-dated graphics cards, the latest version of Ren'Py simply doesn't support older graphics cards. Anyone with a system that's several years old will eventually run into issues, especially as graphics driven software starts making use of newer rendering methods.

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
Damn, 2 bad news in a week, first my crappy PC can't handle animations in Mystwood Manor, and now this Renpy thing. Destiny don't want me to enjoy.

Orzammar

Nov 21, 2017
I can run the exe just fine, but I have windows 10 ands I build this computer about 2 years ago haha. I didn't know Renpy could be so fickle

Marrionette

Aug 3, 2019
Windows 10 64 bit with the windows and graphics card about 5-6 years old and having the same issue with Ren'Py.

GrizzlyUK

Oct 21, 2019

Why do you seem surprised? o_O You had a similar discussion over in Harem Highlander (pages 21-22) about a week ago where you said your GPU is a ATI Radeon xpress 200 series which is from around 2004 and therefore too old and no longer supported by the new Ren'Py renderer. So, unless you've changed your graphics card in the last week to something modern then you're already fully aware that your system simply cannot run any games created using Ren'Py v7.4.0+! I don't think there's anything that anyone can do to help you with that, you simply have an out-dated GPU that is no longer supported which means you simply will not be able to run any game where the dev/creator upgrades to the latest version of Ren'Py.

When you already know your system is too old and your GPU is no longer supported, yet you still try to run a game that's using the latest Ren'Py and then post to report the problem, seems a rather strange thing to do! o_O Doing the same thing over and over while expecting a different result to appear is, to some folks, an indication of insanity! :ROFLMAO: Maybe you should just continue to use either your mother's system or one of the ones at work which can run new Ren'Py v7.4.0+ games? ;)

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes