Oct 21, 2023
FL wasn't the best, but it was not bad either.
Sadly, I am at the C09 page of replay room, and there was... I guess 0 non maledom scenes.
Weak af. Especially since there's a lot of femdom themed hints and teasing that all lead to maledom anyway.
Either they don't have a sub on board, or are bad devs.

EDIT:
I just checked gallery - there is 0 femdom in whole game. ZERO

Last edited:

murlok

Mar 17, 2018
well , i don't like the sex scene , but i love the historie , same level deluca family for me , very good .

JoeBitten

May 31, 2023
oh well I just noticed i have the v0-6-15 version .. I guess i will have to redownload the newer version ;/

Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
I see it is a prequel to the Fetish Locator but are the MCs are even in FL? I heard Iona was there. Who else?

justintime16

Nov 14, 2017
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/000namespaces.rpy", line 34, in set
setattr(self.nso, name, value)
Exception: config.python_exit_callbacks is not a known configuration variable.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I hope MC impregnates a lot of girls in the end
possible on some possible endings but canon is no preggos.

Pretty sure it was just a strap-on or a prosthetic. It's not that kind of a VN.
it is real. even fl had futa/trans and sm studio has 1 too.

I see it is a prequel to the Fetish Locator but are the MCs are even in FL? I heard Iona was there. Who else?
mc and his future wife (though only briefly seen in fl) and amrose or her sister (latter not seen in fl).

Reactions: Chucke1992

_user

Jan 16, 2022
Thats some fucking high quality strap-on I tell you that :LOL:
Actually it's more likely a double ended dildo. And yes, it would probably be very uncomfortable, it's the typically case where artistic direction clashes with available daz assets and realism.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
it is real. even fl had futa/trans and sm studio has 1 too.
We're not talking about the intersex or mtf characters here, the convo's about the horse dick in the cult ceremony.

Last edited:
Reactions: JoeBitten

Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
mc and his future wife (though only briefly seen in fl)
I see. I guess connection might not as well exist. For me the canon ending will be the one that I like the most :ROFLMAO:

I wonder if MC can build his own empire? Zemfira and co. can be his military wing, cult is his cultural wing and the volleyball team can be used for money laundering (classic). Then he can use his police connections to get access to the mayor + Isa might have connections there too (rich and so on).

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 57 Votes