Nov 26, 2020
Taboo University [Book One v1.03] [ViNovella Games]

NOTE: Includes the DLC (which is WT PDFs in different languages), and you can also disable analytics now form the start.

Win/Linux/Mac (GOG Version):

I'm not sure about all the changes, I know more translations were added, Lovence garbage, achievements, some new features. I do not believe there is actually any "new scenes" though. This should be all for Book One as well, the next update "should" be the start of Book Two.
I'm curious... what about a steam version? Only GOG is up here? And does the GOG contain in-game WTMod cause' you said WT PDFs but the previews on the dlc steam page look more like a mod.

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
I had the following error when the game tried to start:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

My solution -- probably will lead to other problems down the road -- for now is creating a fix_screen.rpy in the game folder with the following content:

Code:
screen inv_board_controls

Metalmatt

Dec 27, 2021
What a great game! Some minor inconsistencies in how the story plays out (e.g. rejecting girl in butcher shop but you still gain intel from what she would tell you if you had chosen her) but very high quality work.

Does anyone know if book 2 is already available or if it's being developed right now? This is the kinda project I like to support financially

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
What a great game! Some minor inconsistencies in how the story plays out (e.g. rejecting girl in butcher shop but you still gain intel from what she would tell you if you had chosen her) but very high quality work.

Does anyone know if book 2 is already available or if it's being developed right now? This is the kinda project I like to support financially
nope and if book one contains all updates upto 0.617 is unknown and are 0.6xx and older saves compatible with book one is unknown too.

Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022
yeah wtf... there's quite a lot of lewd content... xD

also:

they just wrapped up season 1, presumably they're working on the next chapter which will start season 2... since no one replied to you... I think season 1 is also now available on steam, if you want to support it that way.

Beduin123

Mar 29, 2023
The only bad part about this game is the fact that you can't just turn of the dudes moaning :HideThePain:
I think you can. I always play Vinovella games with voice off because all the unnatural and repetitive exclamations and moaning drive me up the wall.

Emma Nuelle

Jan 12, 2020
I love this game. Strong story, and not only sex scenes.
I found a small mistake in the bed scene with Josie:
Josie_hand.png
Text says your hand is over Josie's clit.
But in the picture I really see Josie's hand on her clit!

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 57 Votes