dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
The game's not bad, not bad at all. But something really grinds my gears, it's the moan/groan sound at each line of dialogue. I muted the "voices" but then I lose the few laughs. Oh, well.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dónaill

Dónaill

Jan 25, 2022
The game's not bad, not bad at all. But something really grinds my gears, it's the moan/groan sound at each line of dialogue. I muted the "voices" but then I lose the few laughs. Oh, well.
Gives you The Sims flashbacks, eh? My sister used to torment me with that.

D9074

Feb 21, 2021
nice story and great quality, seems to have learned a lot since the last game.. cant wait to play more

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
She was born a Montoya, she is not left-handed. :LOL:

Though it would be fantastic if she actually were to have a different dominant hand depending on task (I for one do), it's probably an inconsistency, just like dolfe67 said.
That's what caught my eye. I write and eat left handed, everything else I do right handed.

Reactions: Hordragg

Andarilho

Apr 11, 2017
I'm really impressed and hyped by this one.
Starting with that intro!

Can't wait to see how Dev will do romantical/sexual interaction with Lara (one of my favorites) and Olesya,
hope we can have amazing and memorable scenes with these two charactes.

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

m0us3r

Nov 28, 2020
It's a very nice game!

Except:

- The Clue Board can suddenly become instantly filled (before those clues actually appear in the story).
- Also at least since 2nd day I can't call it (no button).
- Sex scenes aren't that engaging. I mean, visual quality might be great, but that's it.
- Some sounds become annoying.

Anyways praise to the dev.

4.10 star(s) 44 Votes