JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Happened to me.
What I did was to use an earlier save and i didn't have errors anymore.
Don't use the save with the "save the game now" screen.
i amhaving this error while playing:

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/code/Book-1/Chapter-7/s00.rpy", line 112, in script
$ b1c07_return += 1
File "game/code/Book-1/Chapter-7/s00.rpy", line 112, in <module>
$ b1c07_return += 1
NameError: name 'b1c07_return' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/code/Book-1/Chapter-7/s00.rpy", line 112, in script
$ b1c07_return += 1
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1138, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "renpy/python.py", line 1122, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/code/Book-1/Chapter-7/s00.rpy", line 112, in <module>
$ b1c07_return += 1
NameError: name 'b1c07_return' is not defined

Windows-10-10.0.19041 AMD64
Ren'Py 7.6.0.23051307
Vinovella University 0.4.16
Mon Jul 3 18:34:26 2023
```
Similar issue,

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Happened to me.
Here is the solution to the problem. I was having the same problem too, but the earlier save fixed it.

Try loading an earlier save before starting this update. I have no such issues on my end, doesn't seem to be the mod.
If that's after your first group investigation, you can do this in the console: b1c07_return = 2

Worst case - you can start anew, shouldn't be any issues then.

Reactions: LightmanP

den_tiger

Feb 16, 2022
This game has so many hot girls... and trans girls.
Lara, Fleur, Rory, Ezra, Irene, Sally, Lumi, Olesya, Isa, Iona, Monika...

And now Irene's last name makes sense. Considering she's 'Hyding' something

Last edited:
Reactions: ToniBoni

den_tiger

Feb 16, 2022
Is it just me or...
Syndicate -- Gryffindor
Winners -- Ravenclaw
Cult -- Slytherin

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Is it just me or...
Syndicate -- Gryffindor
Winners -- Ravenclaw
Cult -- Slytherin
No way...
Syndicate -- Gryffindor; courage, nerve​
Winners -- Slytherin; ambition, leadership​
Cult -- Ravenclaw; wisdom, learning​
Going-Home -- Hufflepuff; patience, hard work​

Of course, that's just me. :geek:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Happened to me.
Which is ironic, of course. "Save the game now . . . well, not now-now, but you get the idea. (Saving right when we say is obviously just silly.)"

johnman300

Aug 1, 2022
Unavoidable futa. Kinda surprised nobody mentioned this shit before. So much for this one.
What are you talking about? You don't have to do anything with a trans girl. There are 2 (or 3 depending on choices) of them and any content with them is totally optional. With the exception of the pre-university (flashback sequences) all the content with anyone is optional. If your issue is with the existence of transgirls that you have to look at... I don't know what to tell you. I repeat though, there is ZERO non-optional sexual content with transgirls.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
What are you talking about? You don't have to do anything with a trans girl. There are 2 (or 3 depending on choices) of them and any content with them is totally optional. With the exception of the pre-university (flashback sequences) all the content with anyone is optional. If your issue is with the existence of transgirls that you have to look at... I don't know what to tell you. I repeat though, there is ZERO non-optional sexual content with transgirls.
This is a attention seeking troll/bigot. Don't give it what it wants. ;)

den_tiger

Feb 16, 2022
No way...
Syndicate -- Gryffindor; courage, nerve​
Winners -- Slytherin; ambition, leadership​
Cult -- Ravenclaw; wisdom, learning​
Going-Home -- Hufflepuff; patience, hard work​

Of course, that's just me. :geek:
Well, I was more like
Syndicate -- Gryffindor -> Courage/Friendship -> Fighting/Gang Loyalty
Winners -- Ravenclaw -> well, the winged cup seems like the ravenclaw cup
Cult -- Slytherin -> The scary demonic symbol, Lumi (Pale skin, dark hair, purple snake lips), Deatheaters were a cult of sorts.
Also scary luminous eyes
Screen Shot 2023-07-05 at 9.42.00 PM.png

Last edited:

den_tiger

Feb 16, 2022
Hahaha. Someone was complaining about a transgirl in a Vinovella game. Vinovella = Trans

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Do you have to pick which ones to investigate each time? I've not touched the middle but have done 2 on the others, the winners and the syndicate but after that it's save now.

Also I have to mention the eyes because in general I am obsessed with people's eyes in real life and some of these although not meant to be "monster girls" just come across as supernatural in some way. No one has glowing pink eyes and that kind of breaks immersion for me. Not a huge deal, but if I had to nitpick that'd be one of the things I would mention first.

den_tiger

Feb 16, 2022
As a person who has also played FL, I wonder what happened to Iona to change her disposition from VN to FL, especially near the end of FL.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ToniBoni

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Do you have to pick which ones to investigate each time? I've not touched the middle but have done 2 on the others, the winners and the syndicate but after that it's save now.

Also I have to mention the eyes because in general I am obsessed with people's eyes in real life and some of these although not meant to be "monster girls" just come across as supernatural in some way. No one has glowing pink eyes and that kind of breaks immersion for me. Not a huge deal, but if I had to nitpick that'd be one of the things I would mention first.
From what I can tell, that's exactly it. You can investigate any of the three groups, but you only get 2 total days of investigations before the current version ends (possibly with the bouldering event if you had the MC agree to go). I've done a fair bit of mixing and matching and am pretty positive you only get 2 investigations before finishing for now: https://f95zone.to/threads/vinovella-university-v0-4-16-vinovellagames.112212/post-11152197
Delphia's eyes are also like this.
Yep! I think she has gorgeous eyes too! :love:

Reactions: fishbrain

DeliteDouche

Nov 26, 2021
From my run:
Josie (not sure if you see anything yet, not on that route) if you choose so, Rory, and Irene (the ginger above, there's a scene)

Anyone else please chime in if I missed one

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Who's the futa?
From my run:
Josie (not sure if you see anything yet, not on that route) if you choose so, Rory, and Irene (the ginger above, there's a scene)

Technically, the above isn't necessarily correct. We know Josie can be, but only if you choose that vs. female and Irene, revealed in the scene DeliteDouche mentioned. However, Rory is trans, not necessarily futa. The reason I'm particular about that is we don't know if she has had bottom surgery and so fully transitioned or if she still has her penis. Also, technically Irene is a : there's no vagina anymore, which a futanari still possesses. That also could make Rory a dickgirl instead as well, depending on what is revealed later. But if you use a broader sense of the word futa to include dickgirls, obviously the distinction might not matter to you.

Reactions: Ilhares

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
From my run:

Man! You scared me for a second, IIRC Josie is the one with shorter red hair, that goes to the bouldering event but doesn't climb. Might be my favorite so far but I really dig Zem too. Hell I even liked Corrine and Morgan more than I ever expected to after the initial meeting, maybe I'm not as picky as I think. :unsure: From the other side I'd have to go Isa and hmm Shelly or is it Sheila? is that right? lol

Too may girls, too many games, I just can't remember all this shit.

4.10 star(s) 44 Votes