-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Man! You scared me for a second, IIRC Josie is the one with shorter red hair, that goes to the bouldering event but doesn't climb. Might be my favorite so far but I really dig Zem too. Hell I even liked Corrine and Morgan more than I ever expected to after the initial meeting, maybe I'm not as picky as I think. :unsure: From the other side I'd have to go Isa and hmm Shelly or is it Sheila? is that right? lol

Too may girls, too many games, I just can't remember all this shit.
Yeah, there are a lot. Unless someone doesn't show up there for some reason, you can always click the investigation board (top left book icon or w/e) and then click on someone's photo to see info about them, including a name. It helps me remember who's who. Josie is whom you're thinking of. You have the option of having her as a female or as a futa character.

• Red Heart
Reactions: fishbrain

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Do you have to pick which ones to investigate each time? I've not touched the middle but have done 2 on the others, the winners and the syndicate but after that it's save now.

Also I have to mention the eyes because in general I am obsessed with people's eyes in real life and some of these although not meant to be "monster girls" just come across as supernatural in some way. No one has glowing pink eyes and that kind of breaks immersion for me. Not a huge deal, but if I had to nitpick that'd be one of the things I would mention first.
Delphia mentions in dialogue that she and Irene are using novelty contact lenses to create the reflective eye effect. I've seen girls with these IRL so I never considered it to be an immersion breaker. Besides, most of the reaction here seens positive so I guess the a(e)yes have it. <rim shot> :cool:

• Haha
Reactions: fishbrain

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Delphia mentions in dialogue that she and Irene are using novelty contact lenses to create the reflective eye effect. I've seen girls with these IRL so I never considered it to be an immersion breaker. Besides, most of the reaction here seens positive so I guess the a(e)yes have it. <rim shot> :cool:
Haha thanks, I can admit to zipping through a lot of dialogue at times if I'm not interested in the character, or just think I can read faster than my eyes and brain allow.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
The first scene of the update was quite funny, there was always a thing in front of Josy's crotch on the renders (probably to save having to do them twice, for female and trans version)

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
there are no futa only trans.
Not really true, though. Irene was a female before getting her dick and still refers to herself as a girl. That is not trans. Someone who is trans no longer identifies as their previous gender, which isn't the case here.

den_tiger

Feb 16, 2022
Not really true, though. Irene was a female before getting her dick and still refers to herself as a girl. That is not trans. Someone who is trans no longer identifies as their previous gender, which isn't the case here.
That is in contention. According to the MCs thoughts, he's unsure whether she really got her dick from the cult or they're just saying it but she's really trans

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
That is in contention. According to the MCs thoughts, he's unsure whether she really got her dick from the cult or they're just saying it but she's really trans
First of all, you should probably put stuff from the latest events in spoiler tags. If someone is new to the game, you're giving away a somewhat major thing. It's only been a week; I feel like it's still too early to be revealing this stuff outside of spoilers.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But I don't want to keep going on this subject. If I'm proven wrong later, that's 100% fine. I don't care about being right really, so I guess agree to disagree and then we'll see what Vinovella has in store for her.

DeliteDouche

Nov 26, 2021
Technically, the above isn't necessarily correct. We know Josie can be, but only if you choose that vs. female and Irene, revealed in the scene DeliteDouche mentioned. However, Rory is trans, not necessarily futa. The reason I'm particular about that is we don't know if she has had bottom surgery and so fully transitioned or if she still has her penis. Also, technically Irene is a : there's no vagina anymore, which a futanari still possesses. That also could make Rory a dickgirl instead as well, depending on what is revealed later. But if you use a broader sense of the word futa to include dickgirls, obviously the distinction might not matter to you.
Sorry this was buried in notifications, but appreciate the clarification. And yes, I was assuming they were referring to the broader/general to reply quickly.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

den_tiger

Feb 16, 2022
First of all, you should probably put stuff from the latest events in spoiler tags. If someone is new to the game, you're giving away a somewhat major thing. It's only been a week; I feel like it's still too early to be revealing this stuff outside of spoilers.
But I don't want to keep going on this subject. If I'm proven wrong later, that's 100% fine. I don't care about being right really, so I guess agree to disagree and then we'll see what Vinovella has in store for her.

My apologies if it's a spoiler.
I assumed everyone knew about it because some people have been complaining about the 'unavoidable futa' in the latest release. (It's not unavoidable btw.)

Also, trans women identify themselves as women, regardless of surgery status. Transwomen are people who were registered as male at birth but identifies as female.

And finally, I am assuming said person is trans because
1. Her claim is shady. The whole leadership of the group is shady.
2. Given that it's in the same world as FL and there's no proof of magic (yet) in this universe both in FL and VU, the most likely assumption is that said person is similar to Lyssa, Rory, and if you selected it, Josie.

But, you may be right. The cult may have magic and that dick might have been besstowed to her by the one-eyed goat god.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Also, trans women identify themselves as women, regardless of surgery status. Transwomen are people who were registered as male at birth but identifies as female.
That's not what I said. I said she identified as a woman previously and now still identifies as a woman. There's literally no change in identification, so how exactly would that make Irene trans? And the point about surgery was specifically stating that surgery didn't even apply here because identification was unchanged. This is not like any of the examples you gave. They all identify differently now than their birth-assigned gender; Irene does not identify differently. That's my point. I don't think she's been magically changed; I never meant to imply that. Anyway, agree to disagree.

johnman300

Aug 1, 2022
That's not what I said. I said she identified as a woman previously and now still identifies as a woman. There's literally no change in identification, so how exactly would that make Irene trans? And the point about surgery was specifically stating that surgery didn't even apply here because identification was unchanged. This is not like any of the examples you gave. They all identify differently now than their birth-assigned gender; Irene does not identify differently. That's my point. I don't think she's been magically changed; I never meant to imply that. Anyway, agree to disagree.
(Assuming there is no magic, and taking intersex out of the discussion) Irene is obviously trans. You keep talking about identifying as something before and after. That's not what trans is about. Trans is identifying as something different than the sex assigned at birth. If Irene had a penis at birth, she was assigned male. The moment she identified as female she became trans (dick status meaning nothing in this argument). If she grew up identifying as female from a young age, then she was trans from a young age. Your only argument here is that she was assigned female at birth (no penis) and magically got a functioning penis later. Your argument makes no sense without Magicky stuff going on.

edit- to add spoiler

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
(Assuming there is no magic, and taking intersex out of the discussion) Irene is obviously trans. You keep talking about identifying as something before and after. That's not what trans is about. Trans is identifying as something different than the sex assigned at birth. If Irene had a penis at birth, she was assigned male. The moment she identified as female she became trans (dick status meaning nothing in this argument). If she grew up identifying as female from a young age, then she was trans from a young age. Your only argument here is that she was assigned female at birth (no penis) and magically got a functioning penis later. Your argument makes no sense without Magicky stuff going on.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
damn long update, thought this was over after cult group but no.

so irene on this and amrose on fl are related like is 3rd group's bossgirl and mc's 1st gf on fl?

wasn't that nice that had to twice reject irene path (like are you sure and are you really sure).

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
Damn this story really grips you after a while and the chars are pretty realistic.
That Brig is an absolute cunt btw :devilish:

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
It's more believable she got a dick with magic than with a very complicated surgery done by random cult members, which also requires a lot of health monitoring afterwards and having to take medecine.
So are you also choosing to ignore that I said it was "an extremely unlikely hypothetical" and that "I'm definitely not saying this is what happened"? My point was that there are other possibilities, that it's not a sure thing that Irene is trans. Everyone pretending like they know exactly what happened is ludicrous. I started this off by saying that a someone's supposed statement of fact wasn't necessarily true and everyone comes at me like "Nuh-uh! It's what I said and that's that!" GMAB. Regardless of what happened, we technically don't know enough to say anything definitively. That's my whole point.

4.10 star(s) 44 Votes