llAzurusll

Oct 6, 2022
Do i even wanna play a game related to that universe... i remember trying fetish locator but i cant really remember why i stopped playing... but this means ill have to go replay it just to play this lol

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Do i even wanna play a game related to that universe... i remember trying fetish locator but i cant really remember why i stopped playing... but this means ill have to go replay it just to play this lol
fl and vu aren't tightly related so you can play 1 w/o other, this has much less fetishes than in fl.

llAzurusll

Oct 6, 2022
fl and vu aren't tightly related so you can play 1 w/o other, this has much less fetishes than in fl.
its nothing against the fetishes, i think i hit a "Thats all folks" and just Cba to redownload it so i just didnt get around to it, hell i played ATM adventures

PhantomRem

May 18, 2023
Im using the multi mod and when u finish the part 1 investigations for 2 of the groups it says if i want to choose to do the third group or get the ending,choosing no just continues the game and we get the scene with
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
but choosing to do the third group sends you back to the board,Will the game break if i chose to do the third group?? or should i just do it anyway.I havent played the rest yet so just wondering. Screenshot 2023-07-09 193251.jpg

Last edited:

cbing92

Apr 26, 2020
To add to the above post, until last update we can only investigate any 2 groups. With this new update, you can either continue with the part 2 investigation of previously selected groups or also do the part 1 investigation of the previously left out group. Does that mean we need to do all of it one way or another?

schinoize

Jun 8, 2021
Nice game! Cool idea with the three circles and all. Hero MC can be a bit much sometimes and the Winner's Club is kinda cringe, but it's still fine. Josie is probably best girl for now but I also like Delphia and Iona.

Noticed a few bugs. On the investigation board it says the cult holds breeding rituals. The breedings specification is news to me, same with them trying to 'steal' Sally's child. Also, sometimes the game acts (through flashbacks or dialogue) like I fucked certain girls when in fact I didn't (Sam e.g.). Hope, that doesn't have any consequences further down the line.

I think I now have investigated all groups two times, then a single one for the third time and then it's game over for now? Is that the intended way to play or can you also investigate one group more than three times?

cumsumnida

Jul 18, 2021
Yeah that game had a million billion fetishes and choices and endings. It was just way too much of going from one hole to the next.

This one is separate story though and has a better story hook I think. But I’m starting to see the same problems Fetish had with the sprawling set of characters and choices that seem to just be increasing more and more.

Going to be impossible to replay without a walkthrough guide or mod.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
To add to the above post, until last update we can only investigate any 2 groups. With this new update, you can either continue with the part 2 investigation of previously selected groups or also do the part 1 investigation of the previously left out group. Does that mean we need to do all of it one way or another?
i'd say yes need to do eventually.

Wow, great! That's a pretty big release compared to the average games at least imo.
yea if investigates all groups then enuf playing for a few days.

Zeruvex

Mar 22, 2020
So Irene fathered Sally? Hoping that in the next update i would accidentally stomp on Andrejz neck so that he will be taken out of the pic especially they have history with one of my fave girl Silvia. Silvia, Fleur, Josie and Iona were my favourites. Isa is interesting. Looking forward to boot Monika and Olesya. Finally a hate fuck scene in the future with Brigitta wherein she dares you to fuck her(needs to be satisfied or Iona is watching her to submissions) in order for her to be convince that u deserve being the captain. The mystery thickens and this game definitely make ur cock stiffens. Nice game

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

den_tiger

Feb 16, 2022
after the scene with the crazy chick, it jumps back to the gym morning scene
I tried compressed and full version. keeps happening
we already talked about this a couple of pages ago. do not load from the "save now" screen. load from somewhere before this screen.

4.10 star(s) 44 Votes