-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Damn this story really grips you after a while and the chars are pretty realistic.
That Brig is an absolute cunt btw :devilish:
yup but will be cuntless when mc gets her dicked.
Sam doesn't trust her anyway, so I'm sure something will happen where she'll get seriously blasted/chided (whether she accepts it or not, though, is another matter). Then eventually she might get conquered by the MC like cxx says, or she could be completely ousted and then become some kind of antagonist against the whole Winner's Club and not just the MC. I think that latter possibility is far less likely, though.

Reactions: Lord Soth

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
Sam doesn't trust her anyway, so I'm sure something will happen where she'll get seriously blasted/chided (whether she accepts it or not, though, is another matter). Then eventually she might get conquered by the MC like cxx says, or she could be completely ousted and then become some kind of antagonist against the whole Winner's Club and not just the MC. I think that latter possibility is far less likely, though.
Yeah I kinda hope she gets kicked out as she is toxic as hell and not a good choice for Captain of the team.
I think she's up to some shady shit as well, she comes across as hyper suspicious and aggressive.
Maybe she supplies Iona with her coke or something.

Sam is kind of a potential time bomb I think, pretty unstable and obsessed with revenge...what could go wrong? :p

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Yeah I kinda hope she gets kicked out as she is toxic as hell and not a good choice for Captain of the team.
I think she's up to some shady shit as well, she comes across as hyper suspicious and aggressive.
Maybe she supplies Iona with her coke or something.

Sam is kind of a potential time bomb I think, pretty unstable and obsessed with revenge...what could go wrong? :p
I agree with the advice not to stick your dick in crazy, but I also think it's OK (even fun) to stick your digital dick in crazy. :p

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
finally finished this monster, nice update as usual, plenty of sex, plenty of funnies, LOTS to play and LOTS of time required to finish.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
about sticking dick into crazy, mc let sam to give him bj and he fucked corinne and both are missing "few" bolts.

YogaPants

Oct 30, 2021
I feel like the game is not getting enough love, the renders and models are the best i've ever seen!

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
best graphics or not depends how much money dev is willing to spend on making game, if buys latest daz assets (gen 8.1 i think) and top end nvidia card and best processor etc then it will cost small fortune but for sure graphics will look good.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Finally found the time to try the update. This VN is one of the best college-type games have to offer: Fun, interesting story, quality renders, diverse and unique characters with their own personalities, stories and secrets. It's strange that game gets so little attention and thread is pretty quiet.

Girls choice is huge, it seems that the "Main Girls" are not yet available and the developer is implementing a slow-burn strategy with them, but he doesn't let us get bored and offers many options for fun.

Maybe my opinion will be unpopular, but Iona is my number one. Hot and horny DTF vixen - what could be a better college experience? College is a time of crazy parties, drinking and good sex without commitment, Iona fits perfectly into this. Even from non-ledw renders, you can see the lust atmosphere:

Reactions: Wildquill

Bucketbot89

Feb 11, 2018
Iona was also my favorite, until the revelation that she is a cokehead. Instant character-ruiner for me.

Brigitte or whatever her name is needs to pull the stick out of her ass so that we can fuck it.

For now, MC's cop partner is probably the best fit for him, imo.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Iona was also my favorite, until the revelation that she is a cokehead. Instant character-ruiner for me.

Brigitte or whatever her name is needs to pull the stick out of her ass so that we can fuck it.

For now, MC's cop partner is probably the best fit for him, imo.
I'm dating drug dealer and a pimp in another game, so not big deal for me. Everyone has a weakness :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Boehser Onkel
4.10 star(s) 44 Votes