-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Sorry but isn't Delphia a love interest? Andrejz guy literally french kissed her. Also from the things going and activities in cult it seems they kind of a have sexual relationship going on... Isn't this warranted a 'ntr' tag?
Well, everyone in the self-help group kisses a lot anyway, and many of the members kiss much more deeply than others. I don't know that it necessarily means anything is currently going on with them sexually. It might be proven later that they are involved, in which case I could see the netorare tag needing to be added to the game. For now, though, I don't think there's any way to confirm, so the tag shouldn't be put on the thread yet.

• Angry
Reactions: holaje12

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Sorry but isn't Delphia a love interest? Andrejz guy literally french kissed her. Also from the things going and activities in cult it seems they kind of a have sexual relationship going on... Isn't this warranted a 'ntr' tag?
well no, 1st of all mc is "bit" older than vu girls so prolly no LIs just CFs and 2ndly we don't know what devs have planned.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
well no, 1st of all mc is "bit" older than vu girls so prolly no LIs just CFs and 2ndly we don't know what devs have planned.
Is he? In his cover story he spent a year travelling the world prior to enrolement so should be 19. That would make him younger than Josie, Lara, Irene, Nia, Delphia and several others but I'm bored of checking ages

Could jut be bad storytelling like Nora's pregnancy in FL

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Is he? In his cover story he spent a year travelling the world prior to enrolement so should be 19. That would make him younger than Josie, Lara, Irene, Nia, Delphia and several others but I'm bored of checking ages

Could jut be bad storytelling like Nora's pregnancy in FL
well he has graduated from police academy and has worked a while as a cop.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
well he has graduated from police academy and has worked a while as a cop.
A quick google tells me police academy training usually lasts 13 to 19 weeks (although it can go up to 6 months) so the timeline just about works. That possibly makes Josie the older sister of someone in his year or a girl who tutored him, I don't remember that being fleshed out yet, but not someone super close or the police would've found out about her and sent someone else; there have to be other 19-22 year old cops who could pass as students

ManifestDream

Sep 13, 2021
I can still go back and pick other girls in part 2 of the investigation but I get the save here prompt at the end of one. Why's that?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
hi guys, i have a problem with the last update... during the animated scenes i see black screen... can anyone help me? thanks...
missing codec (webm) or graphic card drivers has bug.

Havent played FL really enjoying this how similar are the?
this is similar but doesn't revolve around fetish app.

I can still go back and pick other girls in part 2 of the investigation but I get the save here prompt at the end of one. Why's that?
you can end there and see ending scenes or continue investigation.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
MC has a limited amount of time to spend on the investigation, to simulate that you, the player, have to pick and choose which group to investigate; you won't be able to see everything in a single playthrough

Reactions: ManifestDream

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
OK, so when do we find out what Birgitta's problem with MC is? Is it in this release....I've been racking my brains and only thing I can think of is that she knows him somehow but isn't allowed to break his cover.
So, when does the cat come out of the bag? (Just had the pool scenes with the spies outside)

4.10 star(s) 44 Votes