Yuri L

Apr 28, 2017
Any reason why it's a prequel and not a sequel set a few years after FL?

KateOlive

Oct 18, 2017
Oh wows. The menu music just amazing, menu looks cute, simple and easy to manipulate. And i got even more amazed once i started the game. These picture changes with the background soundtracks are just awesome, renders are great, pretty character faces, funny dialogues. Well, i just wasting my time by trying to explane how good this small game "intro" was. Instead i will say shortly: Outstanding work! Goodspeed in development, and best of good luck. ;)

nicox11

Oct 21, 2017
If it is as diverse as FL, it will be great. Let's hope it is not a copy paste of all uni games, but something with unexpected situation

NateGrey

Aug 21, 2020
Well, played through the intro and it looks promising! Another diverse cast of girls and women, including a blind one, that's pretty rare as far as I know. And based on what's planned Vinovella once again doesn't seem to be holding back on the fetishes, so little danger of this being a boring vanilla college game. Bring it on, I say!

LoudLout

Nov 5, 2020
is there a way to turn off these "mhh, ahh, yes, etc."? It's so annoying. I would like to leave music on. the quality of the renders are great, btw.
Yeah, you can go into the preferences and lower the voice volume. It will exclude voice content for sex scenes as well though.

Reactions: Boehser Onkel

xXwankerXx

Jul 21, 2017
The chick whose face isn't visible and holding a ball is hot AF if she has an equally good personality then she's best girl
That's probably Silvia, and yeah, that ass is delicious.:love: The MC needs to tap that ASAP.

is there a way to turn off these "mhh, ahh, yes, etc."? It's so annoying.
Yes, go to Preferences and lower the Voice Volume or mute it.

Support us and the game will grow quick!
Looking great so far, really enjoyed playing it. Hope the three girls are ok and the MC's gonna save/find them so they can have looots of sex together.:giggle:

Good luck with the project !!

Reactions: Drafox

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
I'm really liking this it has gorgeous renders, an interesting story and characters and the MC doesn't annoy the fuck out of me like the one in Fetish Locator.

Hopefully you will have more choice about what kinks you are interested in and aren't forced into them just to get points, it was the main reason I couldn't get into Fetish Locator at all.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
I'm really liking this it has gorgeous renders, an interesting story and characters and the MC doesn't annoy the fuck out of me like the one in Fetish Locator.

Hopefully you will have more choice about what kinks you are interested in and aren't forced into them just to get points, it was the main reason I couldn't get into Fetish Locator at all.
same here :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Rinbael
4.20 star(s) 43 Votes