SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
FL wasn't bad, though wasn't a fan of the forced stuff just to get points. Hopefully this one is more relaxed on that aspect. Though I can tell I'm already going to love this, as I really enjoy a good mystery story. And the characters seem pretty fun at least so far (still playing at the moment, so haven't finished the game yet).

The voices are a bit too frequent in my opinion though. Almost makes me feel like I am playing The Sims lol. Probably tone them down just a tad at least. They aren't all bad, just not necessary for every single line. :p

Overall though, excited to see how this goes! Thanks for your work. ;)

Reactions: Xarin

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Vinovella University [v0.1.4] [ViNovellaGames] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,03 GB / 274 MB - VinovellaUniversity-0.1.4-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: ~1,0 GB / 239 MB - VinovellaUniversity-0.1.4-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools:
UnRen v.0.11-old(v2) (VepsrP/Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) - -

Last edited:

jaydillah

Oct 28, 2018
nice. looking forward to playing when it's further along. I'm assuming the thread tags reflect current content so will wait until more of these planned things are in place:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
Disliked the other game, but this one looks a lot more like my style. Is it safe to assume futa/trans is avoidable and not the main theme?
There hasn't been any futa/trans character shown yet or if they have been shown we don't know who it is yet.

Last edited:

2382dudubes

Mar 20, 2019
Very commited MC, even underwent plastic surgery incl nose job for his role (still gets recognized :D).

4.20 star(s) 43 Votes