ishuzoku

Jan 22, 2021
Didn't the Dev say sth about reworking the system. I'm a CS student and even the small code I write bugs out very often. Ngl when it comes to large scale reworks like this, I know it might seem really bad, but you really don't want to rush it. And some tasks pop up that you could never have planned for or anticipated. It's par for the course that Expected Dates are slightly tentative.

The way I see it there's two extremes to producing the content:

1) Invest time to rework important facets of the game to improve performance, user interface, structure etc (Which the Devs are supposedly doing right now), which in turn could also make it easier to produce content in the long run.

2.) Pump out a different girl every few months, no changes to gameplay or anything of the such. Just rewrite the template for a different kink and move on. I mean, this is viable, and no knocks on it, but it can get boring from a consumption side.

The second style could easily work for tons of other games where it's just a simple rpg or a climb the ladder to a new opponent sort of thing. And I like games of that kind, make no mistake, but Taffy Tales is kinda trying to be more than that tbh, I mean isn't that the reason to like the game in the first place? So there is no big problem with them making overhauls of the system in this manner.

Besides I'm a simple man to please, some Gerda pussy makes the wait worth it

ishlux

Oct 9, 2017
IDK why devs feel the need to feature creep like adding new characters in and somehow make it feel organic. Just make a seperate game if you have that many ideas, bogging this one does nothing except delay what's already there.

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
IDK why devs feel the need to feature creep like adding new characters in and somehow make it feel organic. Just make a seperate game if you have that many ideas, bogging this one does nothing except delay what's already there.

This particular game actually has a intricate plot though characters are needed to complete the story , or at least that is how it has been so far. At some point the plot stalls if you don't have the full cast together. My hunch is that is why we are seeing all these new characters now lets just hope the 5 we have scene are it so we can get on with banging the shit out of Tiffany :sneaky:

Kamip

Jan 22, 2020
So the new update should be the unavoidable ntr right? Because last time we have ntr is unavoidable so ntr content right?

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
View attachment TT Patreon Ribbon.webp

Back to new Characters , Still some spaces with question marks and 6 characters that have not made the game so far not including the question marked boxes What is a little strange is the teasers we have been getting are not in the image
Image taken from patreon page.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Farewell guys. I got the Beta already
View attachment 1741475
rea
you joke right?
So the new update should be the unavoidable ntr right? Because last time we have ntr is unavoidable so ntr content right?
LOL I doubt it will be unavoidable , Why would they change that at this point?
Is it a waiting game?
he's fucking with you. no one except Uber has seen the alpha yet. lostraven is at his day job. discord is calm.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes