APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Stil996 APoc1 DxD2

I have emerged from below (spitting up dirt and muck and bits of worms and bugs).
View attachment 1737266 View attachment 1737267 View attachment 1737268 View attachment 1737269 View attachment 1737270 View attachment 1737271 View attachment 1737272 View attachment 1737273 View attachment 1737274
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Good night.

Impressive Bro, I am amazed at what you did and that you were tunneling to china to do it :D. I am glad you made it back in one piece!.
Going to have to study this for a bit and like you I am too close to sleep to give it real consideration tonight/this morning. Other than to repeat very impressive for a mock up.

Okay could not help looking at this a bit. What if that unknown door was a staircase leading to the basement. kind of explains the floor mat and the lack of space for an actual room and also solves the other stair case problem. In real houses basement stairs are often if not always under the stairs leading to a second level if the house has a second level , it just the most efficient use of the space. Of course could be artistic liberties/Tardis logic ... :eek:

Last edited:

ValeriaEx

Oct 28, 2021
All these theories and investigations bring me back to the time when 4chan declared war on Shia LeBeouf's They Will Not Divide Us campaign... it's really cool!

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Stil996 APoc1 DxD2

I have emerged from below (spitting up dirt and muck and bits of worms and bugs).
View attachment 1737266 View attachment 1737267 View attachment 1737268 View attachment 1737269 View attachment 1737270 View attachment 1737271 View attachment 1737272 View attachment 1737273 View attachment 1737274
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Good night.
My plan was closer :p, no way the bathroom is in that single story section to the right. The doors and stairs are represented in there real places, only as exits

Houses tend to be symetrical when viewed from the outside (when space allows it), making central tall section with the front door the original building, with single story the right along with the garage and everything on top of it as "new" additions :p

IMO The door you can't open MUST lead into the conservatory :p, with the real location of the door flush with the wall under the stairs. The stairs head east just enough to clear the locked door before following the original wall up in a squared off spiral.

DAMN IT WHY AM I STILL ENGAGING WITH THIS DEBATE????????
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
My plan was closer :p, no way the bathroom is in that single story section to the right. The doors and stairs are represented in there real places, only as exits

Houses tend to be symetrical when viewed from the outside (when space allows it), making central tall section with the front door the original building, with single story the right along with the garage and everything on top of it as "new" additions :p

IMO The door you can't open MUST lead into the conservatory :p, with the real location of the door flush with the wall under the stairs. The stairs head east just enough to clear the locked door before following the original wall up in a squared off spiral.
i don't know how much is a joke and how much is contention.
i used SketchUp drafting software for scale and reasonable estimates on dimensions (doors 3ftx7ft, stairway 3ft wide, stairs 8in high, 11in depth).
i understand your statement about house design.
That bathroom in my render is only about 10' wide and is located where it is in the game.
the stairs, if they turn the way you say would block any use of that mysterious door. the first landing would be stomach/chest height. unless inhabitants are quite short, they would need to crawl past.
if you look at the house from a street scene view, you'll see your sketch means the bathroom is 4ftx4ft at best.

the debate rages on

Reactions: prophetofconfusion

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
i don't know how much is a joke and how much is contention.
i used SketchUp drafting software for scale and reasonable estimates on dimensions (doors 3ftx7ft, stairway 3ft wide, stairs 8in high, 11in depth).
i understand your statement about house design.
That bathroom in my render is only about 10' wide and is located where it is in the game.
the stairs, if they turn the way you say would block any use of that mysterious door. the first landing would be stomach/chest height. unless inhabitants are quite short, they would need to crawl past.
if you look at the house from a street scene view, you'll see your sketch means the bathroom is 4ftx4ft at best.

the debate rages on
1. I think this debate is pretty pointless, considering Artistic License.
2. You can't take scales to seriously in this drawing, it is there to depict clickable points of interest, not accurate maps.
3. The East wing can't hold the bathroom with those windows
4. Central section as the original building would definitely have the bathroom, and considering how big a pain they are to plumb in it is the most logical place for it to stay. Moving it to the conservatory is insanity.
5. My own house has stairs like these and they do wrap around over a space big enough for a door (My electric meter is in there), and I know many, many houses that are similar.

I'm quitting this debate BTW, it's already taken up to much of this thread IMO, I would have sent this reply to your inbox but your privacy settings blocked me.

PM if you want to continue.

Reactions: kido

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
I am not an architect , but I stayed at a Holiday in last night! :p
But in all seriousness I was a builder and have seen many floor plans. The mock up is based on the reality of the actual game physically as represented. Its pretty obviouse based on it that Uberpie never gave any real thought to the lay out , he just needs a way to move around in the house , its just not neeasary for any of it to make actual real world sense.

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Aren't you guys always been "over-debating" any topic here? lol.
It's clearly peter/mc's room.
So what if that is the case ? Its not like this is a forum for discussion amirite? You can always offer up topics for conversations you want to have, instead of just snipping from the cheap seats :rolleyes:
Who knows maybe people would be interested and interact with you, try expanding your horizons , be an integral part of the community. But best grow a thick skin because people will not always agree with you and it works that way in the real world too.

fellup

Feb 6, 2018
bros I was watching beloved classic late 80's/early 90's sitcom "Full House" the other day and when they cut to an exterior shot—you wont fucking believe this—I realized the entire show is a fucking lie, there's no way that interior fits inside that house. I bet they weren't even in San Francisco. My heart dropped and I can't stop shaking with rage. I'm actually crying. If I can't trust Danny Tanner and his platonic heterosexual live-in bros to be honest with me, who CAN I trust?

thats_the_house.jpg yes_I_know_this_is_a_picture_from_fullerhouse_not_fullhouse_shut_the_fuck_up_this_is_a_bit.jpg

libertypics

Jan 23, 2019
Meant to post this the other day when it hit, Congrats to Taffy Tales / UberPie / LostRaven and all on hitting 1000 pages here. I'm not thrilled about the delay either but damn, as long as the content keeps being as good as it has been I'm content if it takes that many more. There's what, 11,000'ish game listed on F95? This one has been in my top five and never left since I first tried it back in like it's third version.

Last edited:
Reactions: APoc1

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
bros I was watching beloved classic late 80's/early 90's sitcom "Full House" the other day and when they cut to an exterior shot—you wont fucking believe this—I realized the entire show is a fucking lie, there's no way that interior fits inside that house. I bet they weren't even in San Francisco. My heart dropped and I can't stop shaking with rage. I'm actually crying. If I can't trust Danny Tanner and his platonic heterosexual live-in bros to be honest with me, who CAN I trust?

View attachment 1738598 View attachment 1738599
Relax, breathe. Know you are seen; you are heard.
You can trust him, again. Here, in 1994 - he's comes clean about all the lies.

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
The mystery girl from the project might be in Mc's room. and we don't see her tattoos? The earring is the same

Can't really say for sure , in the new pic can't see the hoop on that barbell nipple ring could be different kind, as far as the Tattoo's again difficult to say. If it were from my very "crackpot" theory about the scene being a flash back scene of the MC's dad , she may not of had that Tattoo yet. Then again you can change nipple rings too. So nothing conclusive can be gleaned from this.
One of the big problems with my crack pot theory( really it was a serious reach to even propose it) would be from who's point of view would it be from? Maybe Mary or possibly Harry.

I have one more thing to add about the whole scene , If the cops are already at an inner door of the house why didn't they just kick the door down instead of calling out to open up? Or is that dialog from a internet feed and the MC is watching the feed of the cops raiding another place? I mean he does not seem to be in action like you think someone would be if the cops were actually at your door.

THIS IS ALL PURELY SPECULATIVE FOLKS ;)

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Literally us right now

Well it can be fun as long as people don't take it too seriously , Basically just passing the time and waiting for the update then we can all get back to the milkers and the NTR bitching both lack of and presence of. :giggle:

For my part I prefer the speculations to either of the other topics.

Hugmrt

Dec 28, 2017
Relax, breathe. Know you are seen; you are heard.
You can trust him, again. Here, in 1994 - he's comes clean about all the lies.
Danny Tanner is a tragic figure. His wife dies and for years after he mourns by leaving his house filled to the gills with puppets and hummel figurines.

Seriously it's like a Michael's Arts and Crafts exploded in there.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes