Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Could this be Roger's dream ?

This room looks like it was Mc, but it definitely isn't. Mc's room is upstairs and this one is downstairs.Or maybe it's some initial concept, it's strange that the creator did not release it like a trailer.

djxsu

Jul 5, 2021
Someone be so kind and share Ub's latest post in unlocked:
View attachment 1736082
dont know if its legit but it was on discord

Apologizes for the radio silence; we are still working hard on the latest update and would like to thank everyone for their patience.

This update has taken a bit longer than expected, but we can now confirm the update will finally be out next week.

This update has proven very challenging for us, with a lot of technical overhauls often resulting in a lot of wires tangling up, so to speak, coupled with a lot of the art being overhauled, it has taken us far longer than we anticipated, but we are finally at the end of a long road and will deliver the update very soon.

Thank you all for your support so far,

We appreciate your commitment to the project and hope the update will prove worth the wait.

-The Taffy Tales Team

• Red Heart
Reactions: whiite

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Idk about that, last time I played it was around 4 years ago, the only animated scene I know back then was the MC masturbating, aside from that, most scenes were just static photos, I wanna know tho, what's new and if there's any sex scenes that's animated or at least the picture's somewhat moving so it'd be nice if you can tell me

You know the content has at "least" tripled from 4 years ago?. As I said they are not really proper animations but they are there and quite a few but don't expect to be wowed by them there are only a few that look decent so far.
One of Uberpies goals is to hire a proper animator but he is only half way to his goal like 43% I think you can look if you goto his patreon page even though I am not supporting the project that part is not locked behind pay wall.

Reactions: PePeTheCoCk

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Could this be Roger's dream ?

This room looks like it was Mc, but it definitely isn't. Mc's room is upstairs and this one is downstairs.Or maybe it's some initial concept, it's strange that the creator did not release it like a trailer.

I thought that first as well but now I am certain it is the MC's room , even though the view out of the window makes no sense. If you really look at the MC's room the big bank of windows that we see shouldn't even be there is an attic room unless the roof has a dormer and it does not have one that can be seen in the outside pictures of the house. The round window is the only one that can be seen in the front of the house oppisite of that window would be the back of the house and there you could have a regular square window we just don't get to see the upper part of the back of the house. So my point is the front and the back are consistent with the outside design of the house but that big bank of windows would then have to be on the side and the picture shows no dormer.

So what is my point? the point is the over all design follows no real logic and thus making any assumptions about the room and its lay out in trying to compare the attic to the first floor( where that view in the latest picture shows a house next store from a first floor perceptive) is futile.
I also think that the MC's hair being blond is just a shading issue that the artist did not get right , he is wearing the MC's clothes has a similar build and hair style , most likely choice is he is the MC. Rogers hair style is totally different and I don't think the artist would make that kind of mistake the color I can see as light does things to shading (not saying I think he got that right) but the hair style? no I don't think that is a mistake he would make.

Maybe we will all find out next week or whenever the update pops.

Reactions: Sadowdark

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I thought that first as well but now I am certain it is the MC's room , even though the view out of the window makes no sense. If you really look at the MC's room the big bank of windows that we see shouldn't even be there is an attic room unless the roof has a dormer and it does not have one that can be seen in the outside pictures of the house. The round window is the only one that can be seen in the front of the house oppisite of that window would be the back of the house and there you could have a regular square window we just don't get to see the upper part of the back of the house. So my point is the front and the back are consistent with the outside design of the house but that big bank of windows would then have to be on the side and the picture shows no dormer.

So what is my point? the point is the over all design follows no real logic and thus making any assumptions about the room and its lay out in trying to compare the attic to the first floor( where that view in the latest picture shows a house next store from a first floor perceptive) is futile.
I also think that the MC's hair being blond is just a shading issue that the artist did not get right , he is wearing the MC's clothes has a similar build and hair style , most likely choice is he is the MC. Rogers hair style is totally different and I don't think the artist would make that kind of mistake the color I can see as light does things to shading (not saying I think he got that right) but the hair style? no I don't think that is a mistake he would make.

Maybe we will all find out next week or whenever the update pops.
Because it wouldn't make sense that this was a new room downstairs that we never entered?

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Because it wouldn't make sense that this was a new room downstairs that we never entered?
More or less , we can't make any spacial awareness arguments about the house lay out. Even that supposed room we can't enter, if you look at the layout that door leads to the garage. If you are looking from the back of the house to the front the door is on the right , which from the front outside view would put that door entering the garage probably , or it has also been theorized it could lead to the basement. From the inconsistant veiw of the latest picture showing the house outsides first floor , that Door we can't eneter yet could not have that view because of the garage. this all assumes there is logic in the house design which there isn't hence the futility of trying to use any spacial arguments to try and prove any theories about where in the house any view outside is coming from. So what do we have left to support any theories about the scene in question just the MC and all the signs shown point to the MC in that pic being Red/Blue due to hair style, clothes and overall physical appearance. The hair color is somewhat inconsistent but could be explained through light shading issues that the artist did not get right.

Reactions: Sadowdark

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Even that supposed room we can't enter, if you look at the layout that door leads to the garage.
You sure? as you look into the house the garage is on the left and that door you can't open leads to the right. in the same direction as the bathroom

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
You sure? as you look into the house the garage is on the left and that door you can't open leads to the right. in the same direction as the bathroom
Outside view shows the garage on the left but if you are inside looking towards the front of the house the garage is on the right. Its that mirror image issue. The problem is you can't make real sense of the layout so it is hard to say anything for certain.

I also find it strange there is a door matt outside that room.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Outside view shows the garage on the left but if you are inside looking towards the front of the house the garage is on the right. Its that mirror image issue. The problem is you can't make real sense of the layout so it is hard to say anything for certain.
you think you are looking towards the front when you are inside? That would put the bathroom in the garage too.
Bathroom and mystery doors both lead in the same direction.

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
you think you are looking towards the front when you are inside? That would put the bathroom in the garage too.
Bathroom and mystery doors both lead in the same direction.

You may be right. but the garage likely does not run the full length of the house. My point is though about the outside view and the inside view not being comparable stems from the MC's room , take for instance having three sides of that room having windows and I have not even mentioned the stairway going to the roof if you look at the outside view there is no where on the roof for that stair case to lead too. so I don't think we can really use the outside of the house to make any real assumptions about the inside they simply don't match.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Are there or will there be scenes added in that involve the principal? I haven't played the game in a long while so just thought i'd check back in.
Doubtful. There looks to be greater fan interest in other characters at this time. On top of this, the reworking of the current version with the new characters added as well as the revisions to the initial storyline that has bothered Uber from the start appears to have taken precedence over the principal.

Last edited:
Reactions: Damnd

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Maybe Clara is in the picture. But in the last update, she did not have an earring.Unless an earring is made in this new update.Note that the three girls are tied with the same fabrics.Maybe that's the whole Mc harem

Reactions: Coyote099

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Maybe Clara is in the picture. But in the last update, she did not have an earring.Unless an earring is made in this new update.Note that the three girls are tied with the same fabrics.Maybe that's the whole Mc harem

Its really hard to see who it is if you blow up that nipple with the piercing it looks like an inverted nipple , Clara's are not. Also currently the harem does not have Chantell and clearly one of the girls on the left is black/brown and then there is the patch of red hair next to the MC's knee so far none of his girls has red hair the hair color there looks closest to the shade of Mia's hair but this is all just speculation , just not going to know anything until the update.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
You may be right. but the garage likely does not run the full length of the house. My point is though about the outside view and the inside view not being comparable stems from the MC's room , take for instance having three sides of that room having windows and I have not even mentioned the stairway going to the roof if you look at the outside view there is no where on the roof for that stair case to lead too. so I don't think we can really use the outside of the house to make any real assumptions about the inside they simply don't match.
We need an architect stat lol.
I always took it that we were facing the back, the kitchen is sitting behind the garage, more proof you are facing the back i, with the stairs doing a stuttered spiral towards the back of the the house,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
It's interesting -
We need an architect stat lol.
I always took it that we were facing the back, the kitchen is sitting behind the garage, more proof you are facing the back i, with the stairs doing a stuttered spiral towards the back of the the house,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You've truly thought about this ... here's a problem with us attempting to evaluate the floorplan: There is no viable 3rd floor - where the MC would have the windows we see while in his bedroom - in the isometric exterior of the house. Yes, there are round windows (similar to the one seen in the bedroom) - but there are no casement windows visible outside. Also, there is no place in the exterior shot that would reveal where those spiral staircases go - there would need be a 4th exterior level.

What we have is a theatrical floorplan situation - shows rarely have viable floorplans for actual dwellings, instead the scenic and artistic designers just making layouts which make sense for blocking/flow.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
It's interesting -

You've truly thought about this ... here's a problem with us attempting to evaluate the floorplan: There is no viable 3rd floor - where the MC would have the windows we see while in his bedroom - in the isometric exterior of the house. Yes, there are round windows (similar to the one seen in the bedroom) - but there are no casement windows visible outside. Also, there is no place in the exterior shot that would reveal where those spiral staircases go - there would need be a 4th exterior level.

What we have is a theatrical floorplan situation - shows rarely have viable floorplans for actual dwellings, instead the scenic and artistic designers just making layouts which make sense for blocking/flow.
The Mc is in a converted attic space you see his round window in the third floor above the garage

Edit: and yes I know it is a stretch to figure out where the rectangle window are. but thats the best I can see :p
I imagine the spiral stairs in his room go to the space where the central circle window is

• Thinking Face
Reactions: APoc1

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
The Mc is in a converted attic space you see his round window in the third floor above the garage
That's my point. Where are the casement windows that are in his room? The windows above his desk? Those don't exist in the exterior view. in your own draft, the casement windows above the garage are Mary's room. Also, that would put the staircase exiting above the peaks in the roof.

His walls are vertical for the first 2 meters or so before they taper up - with the round window within the room on a flat, rectangle wall (near a vertical corner - not near where a roof would meet triangle shaped wall)

Finally, notice that the MC's interior ceiling isn't a gable vaulted (2 sloped sides) like the exterior suggests, but peak vaulted (all four sides coming to a pyramid point).

The exterior isometric drawing isn't valid as boundaries for what the house has for a floorplan on the interior.

EDIT: Dammit, now you're bringing out my scenic designer curiosity to attempt to put these puzzle pieces together

Last edited:

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
That's my point. Where are the casement windows that are in his room? The windows above his desk? Those don't exist in the exterior view. in your own draft, the casement windows above the garage are Mary's room. Also, that would put the staircase exiting above the peaks in the roof.

His walls are vertical for the first 2 meters or so before they taper up - with the round window within the room on a flat, rectangle wall (near a vertical corner - not near where a roof would meet triangle shaped wall)

Finally, notice that the MC's interior ceiling isn't a gable vaulted (2 sloped sides) like the exterior suggests, but peak vaulted (all four sides coming to a pyramid point).

The exterior isometric drawing isn't valid as boundaries for what the house has for a floorplan on the interior.
If we take the garage as facing South, the MC's Casement windows would have to be facing west looking into Sara's bedroom,with round windows North and South, with the spiral stairs in the east side of his room leading up to that central round window that sits above the front door.

As for the rest.... The guy who built this house is a genius at using available space, pretty sure he also built DR Who's Tardis !!

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes