Viron99

Jan 1, 2022
I clicked all the drawers but cant find anything. I think there is suppose to be a scene that play when u enter the house?

bobofthebush

Jun 9, 2017
We will need to see what the post says but I, for one, don't really see what the issue is. He puts up a post which broadly (i'm paraphrasing as i can't be bothered to look back and find the exact wording) says they are nearly there, soon going to do testing and polishing, hope to have it early March.

We get an update from Lostraven, in or around early to mid March, just been given 32 more pages to write, new material, not a re-write. Didn't think this was going to take a genius to figure out that, on polishing the game, he's adding in new bits to make it flow better.

Get the update from lostraven it is done, back into polishing and testing, get another update, adding in a few other bits here and there. Clear progress being made, decent updates from Lostraven, all good.

From another post from Lostraven it implies, but is not stated, that they are through the first part of testing and waiting for more.

now he posts on patreon, says needs a bit more time. time between posts on patreon a little over two weeks, which i don't think is shabby

Reactions: APoc1

kafezinhu

Jul 12, 2019
dont know if its legit but it was on discord

Apologizes for the radio silence; we are still working hard on the latest update and would like to thank everyone for their patience.

This update has taken a bit longer than expected, but we can now confirm the update will finally be out next week.

This update has proven very challenging for us, with a lot of technical overhauls often resulting in a lot of wires tangling up, so to speak, coupled with a lot of the art being overhauled, it has taken us far longer than we anticipated, but we are finally at the end of a long road and will deliver the update very soon.

Thank you all for your support so far,

We appreciate your commitment to the project and hope the update will prove worth the wait.

-The Taffy Tales Team

libertypics

Jan 23, 2019
Any word on if the neighbor lady through the fence, the one with the huge dildo up her ass, is planned to get more content? I'd almost forgotten she was in the game until I was glancing at the title picture here on F95's TT page today and was reminded she exists.

Gdiggers

Dec 27, 2019

Apologizes for the radio silence; we are still working hard on the latest update and would like to thank everyone for their patience.

This update has taken a bit longer than expected, but we can now confirm the update will finally be out next week.

This update has proven very challenging for us, with a lot of technical overhauls often resulting in a lot of wires tangling up, so to speak, coupled with a lot of the art being overhauled, it has taken us far longer than we anticipated, but we are finally at the end of a long road and will deliver the update very soon.

We appreciate your commitment to the project and hope the update will prove worth the wait.

-The Taffy Tales Team
It's real. I have his patreon.

May 16, 2018

-The Taffy Tales Team
Hope this isn't an April Fools joke

Sep 29, 2021
Gotta love how you say "lets be objective" then throw down a load of opinion.... learn the meaning of your words bud.

For the most part those arguing "in favor of Uber" are basing their arguments on available facts (this is called being objective, this is the philosophocal stance where you try to distance yourself from your emotions and focus on logic).

while those arguing "against Uber" are coming from a mostly emotional place, ie feeling betrayed, false hope etc, this is called being opinionated and while this doesn't necesseraly mean they are wrong, it does make it harder for them to win arguments when they fill their posts with ambiguous phrases like
  • " he shouldn't gave false hope ",
    Nobody "gives" hope, hope is an emotional state that is a reflection of your imagination.
    Uber might have inspired you to feel this way through his words, but you need to tell us what those words were for this to be anything but meaningless drivel.
  • " uber gave uncertain promises "
    There is no such thing as an uncertain promise, a promise is certain by definition, the word you I think you are looking for is "estimate". And quite frankly even if he made promises, shit happens, lines need to be redrawn from time to time. If you want to convince people he was being unreasonable you need to provide specifics:
    • What did he promise
    • How was the promise broken
    • Were explanations given
    • How often did it happen
Your problem isn't that people are "defending" Uber, it's that people aren't blindly accepting your opinion as gospel.

PS.
I am not defending Uber I don't know him, he could be a saint or he could be the devil, I don't know, most likely he is something inbetween, I am arguing against trolls, and yes I know you probably don't consider yourself a troll, but until you learn the meaning of your words and what facts are, that is exactly what you are.
Alright, alright. Clearly this what i'm mentioned as being "denial". I'm spitting the fact about he did something wrong, If my point wrong then you won't be seeing people mad rn. What i'm trying to say is thing would be different if Uber just said he need couple months to finish new update instead of said "you can expect early [insert months ] / approximately [insert months] blablabla", or he can at least keep the community in touch like Lostraven did.

Anyway, there's a new update. That's what we need

Reactions: RareFishSticks

chunkas

Jan 29, 2018
I really don't understand why so many turned against Darnell? What is the reason for the hatred of some forum participants? Darnell is an ordinary school bully and even moderately smart. He immediately appreciated his benefits after seeing the tricks of MC with Mary. Maybe you don't like his shady dealings with drugs? Maybe, maybe. He was joking so sweetly about MC: Peavy ... Well, he touched Becca and her mother a little, as well as the sister of MC, well, with whom it does not happen. Against the background of how MC himself treats these characters, Darnell's pranks seem to me about some kind of childish innocent game in rat. Well, no, he does not pull on such a main antagonist. Apparently, realizing this, dev wants to introduce a larger character. It seems to me that this new rat will be a little more annoying:
1684282_1645227151421.png

Reactions: ActiveShooter

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
I really don't understand why so many turned against Darnell? What is the reason for the hatred of some forum participants? Darnell is an ordinary school bully and even moderately smart. He immediately appreciated his benefits after seeing the tricks of MC with Mary. Maybe you don't like his shady dealings with drugs? Maybe, maybe. He was joking so sweetly about MC: Peavy ... Well, he touched Becca and her mother a little, as well as the sister of MC, well, with whom it does not happen. Against the background of how MC himself treats these characters, Darnell's pranks seem to me about some kind of childish innocent game in rat. Well, no, he does not pull on such a main antagonist. Apparently, realizing this, dev wants to introduce a larger character. It seems to me that this new rat will be a little more annoying:
View attachment 1733424

Its like Darnell was designed as a character to hate , probably reminds a lot of folks of assholes from school and in a Harem game he is another dick walking around trying to fuck the MC's girls so yeah lots of hate. The way Red treats the girls isn't really any less demeaning for sure but we are meant to play the MC not Darnell so far(who knows what the NTR rout will be) has been set as a rival. This Roger character not sure yet what his roll will be but I can say from the point of view I described above I already don't like him I mean look at him , just screams prick all the way. Guessing he is another character that you are supposed to hate but then again can't really say what his roll is , he might even be a sidekick for Red although I kind of doubt it.

Ashley young

Dec 4, 2017
View attachment 1733424
Darnell was supposed to be the NTR rival. Since NTR is technically a niche genre and more people prefer harem, Darnell got the hate. You can say that a some content that was supposed to be Darnell's got written as Red's, which is why the Red MC acts like an asshole.

Moxence

Jan 18, 2018
Should have guessed you were joking I like to use :D to make that clear. Also do you have a friend in your pocket or is the "We" just an expression :LOL:
it was a joke about "now we know" and "No we know" we was just ALL being who can read the update sorry i try my best :oops:

wblllll

Sep 13, 2021

Hello everyone,
-The Taffy Tales Team
Hello everyone,
-The Taffy Tales Team

I hope this is not an April Fool's joke

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes