Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Here's the picture attached with that patreon post, you'd notice there's 4 people tied up in this picture, very interesting
I count four people, I'm not seeing the tied up part though, those two peaches look like they could be a wrist/ankle situation, but the legs in the air could be anything and the seated individual? I see nothing.

mrdiv

Oct 5, 2017
I count four people, I'm not seeing the tied up part though, those two peaches look like they could be a wrist/ankle situation, but the legs in the air could be anything and the seated individual? I see nothing.

I honestly can't tell what's happening here, the more I look at it the more confused I get, but I'm guessing the one on the far right is Clara because of the nipple piercing, did she get a piercing in the last update?

Last edited:
Reactions: Coyote099

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018

I honestly can't tell what's happening here, the more I look at it the more confused I get, but I'm guessing the one on the far right is Clara because of the nipple piercing
I thought the same thing about Clara, Strange positions though for them not to be tied up in. So I can see why it would seem like they are at least one is for sure and I think at least one on the left is , not enough picture to show it all clearly though. Still it is a very interesting picture especially considering the dialog caption.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022

Here's the picture attached with that patreon post, you'd notice there's 4 people tied up in this picture, very interesting
Let's see.
That's MC's room (or an exact copy).
Blonde hair, appears short. It's darker blonde, not washed out, not yellow, but more cornhusk gold.
There are four bodies in the foreground - at least two with straps around their wrists.
There's yet another strapped under the desk in front of the mysterious person. You can see their hand to the left and flesh, down below their right knee. Also, is that red hair poking out just above the khaki knee?
Roger is my guess on who the blond person in the chair is. My wonder is if this is before MC, Mary, and Tiffany moved in - and how it plays a role in what is beyond the locked basement door.

Reactions: APoc1 and mrdiv

assman69420

May 21, 2020
I really don't understand why so many turned against Darnell? What is the reason for the hatred of some forum participants? Darnell is an ordinary school bully and even moderately smart. He immediately appreciated his benefits after seeing the tricks of MC with Mary. Maybe you don't like his shady dealings with drugs? Maybe, maybe. He was joking so sweetly about MC: Peavy ... Well, he touched Becca and her mother a little, as well as the sister of MC, well, with whom it does not happen. Against the background of how MC himself treats these characters, Darnell's pranks seem to me about some kind of childish innocent game in rat. Well, no, he does not pull on such a main antagonist. Apparently, realizing this, dev wants to introduce a larger character. It seems to me that this new rat will be a little more annoying:
View attachment 1733424
I think it's pretty straightforward, he's rude to the MC and he's competition for the girls. If the goal is to fuck all the women in the game (+Danny), anyone trying to do the same is in the way. He also tried to fuck the MC's mom and early in the game it's implied that he has some sort of relationship with MC's sister as well. Considering she's hot, has a great ass, and I haven't gotten to fuck her yet... he better back off! :mad:

As for the new guy, he looks like a problem. Hopefully we get to deal with him in a way that doesn't interfere much with Operation: Plow Every Available Hole

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Let's see.
That's MC's room (or an exact copy).
Blonde hair, appears short. It's darker blonde, not washed out, not yellow, but more cornhusk gold.
There are four bodies in the foreground - at least two with straps around their wrists.
There's yet another strapped under the desk in front of the mysterious person. You can see their hand to the left and flesh, down below their right knee. Also, is that red hair poking out just above the khaki knee?
Roger is my guess on who the blond person in the chair is. My wonder is if this is before MC, Mary, and Tiffany moved in - and how it plays a role in what is beyond the locked basement door.

Is it really the MC's room though? Look out the window does not look like an attick view where the MC's room is looks like a first floor view to me , not sure though. Also you are right the hair color for the MC is wrong. If that was the MC's room there would be one more piece of furniture the tabel in the current picture is the table that the MC's Laptop is on in his room and if you look at the Mary blow job under the desk scene that is differennt than the table the lap top is on at least it looks like it is. All of these things could just be art inconsistencies though. Guess we will all have to wait and see WTF is going on there.

mrdiv

Oct 5, 2017
Let's see.
Also, is that red hair poking out just above the khaki knee?
Nice find on the red hair, I completely missed that. I'm not sure if it is roger though because of the outfit and you'll see that in some of the scenes Peter tends to have golden-ish brown hair and sometimes they're completely brown, I think that's just a minor inconsistency in design. The two most plausible explanations to me seem like:
1. Red has gone batshit crazy and is doing whatever he wants
2. It's a dream sequence

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Is it really the MC's room though? Look out the window does not look like an attick view where the MC's room is looks like a first floor view to me , not sure though. Also you are right the hair color for the MC is wrong. If that was the MC's room there would be one more piece of furniture the tabel in the current picture is the table that the MC's Laptop is on in his room and if you look at the Mary blow job under the desk scene that is differennt than the table the lap top is on at least it looks like it is. All of these things could just be art inconsistencies though. Guess we will all have to wait and see WTF is going on there.
Wallpaper, windows, the side-by-side tables, the stacked tables under the globe. (edit: heck, even the globe is facing the correct way, even though the camera perspective is different - with South America turned toward the person)
That's either MC's room - or a deep fake duplicate.
We either can't see the laptop because it's in front of the person, it's closed - or like the phone, it's not there at that time.
Screenshot 2022-04-01 131700.jpg
Nice find on the red hair, I completely missed that. I'm not sure if it is roger though because of the outfit and you'll see that in some of the scenes Peter tends to have golden-ish brown hair and sometimes they're completely brown, I think that's just a minor inconsistency in design. The two most plausible explanations to me seem like:
1. Red has gone batshit crazy and is doing whatever he wants
2. It's a dream sequence
I can see the hair situation, especially with the same hoodie that MC normally wears.
It could be a dream sequence, as well. Dream sequences are shitty contrivances normally, a sign of lazy plot structure and writing - unless done with expert surgical precision. I don't know if you remember the old St. Elsewhere tv show, when the entire series was revealed to be a child's imagination about a model hospital in a snow globe at the finale. I prefer my dream sequences like when Hawkeye had his in M*A*S*H.

Reactions: APoc1

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Wallpaper, windows, the side-by-side tables, the stacked tables under the globe. (edit: heck, even the globe is facing the correct way, even though the camera perspective is different - with South America turned toward the person)
That's either MC's room - or a deep fake duplicate.
We either can't see the laptop because it's in front of the person, it's closed - or like the phone, it's not there at that time.
View attachment 1734469

I can see the hair situation, especially with the same hoodie that MC normally wears.
It could be a dream sequence, as well. Dream sequences are shitty contrivances normally, a sign of lazy plot structure and writing - unless done with expert surgical precision. I don't know if you remember the old St. Elsewhere tv show, when the entire series was revealed to be a child's imagination about a model hospital in a snow globe at the finale. I prefer my dream sequences like when Hawkeye had his in M*A*S*H.
Yeah I also noticed all those things. But there is a desk big enough for a full grown tall women to kneel under and be hidden does that table the laptop is on look big enough for that? There still could be more to the MC's attic room that we don't see , I did look through my CG gallery but could not find a expanded view of the Mary blow job scene. The view out the window if you look at the house you see it looks like it is a view from the first floor and that means it could be that room downstairs that we haven't been able to access, not an attic view that you should see the top of the neighbors house not the first floor. By no means is any of this conclusive evidence. It is just inconsistent added with the hair color which to me is clearly blond not just sandy brown in the right light looking blond. Either way the picture is quite interesting and I can't wait to see what that's all about.

Eh it could just be a shading issue with the hair the more I look at the more confused I get. The proportions of things as well it probably is the MC's room just that house view out the window makes no sense.

Last edited:
Reactions: Count Morado

H2R

Jul 9, 2020
lingerie for clara how do I unlock the option to buy it? I need a good walkthrough the mejoress is a pain in the ass to follow when things like this happens

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
lingerie for clara how do I unlock the option to buy it? I need a good walkthrough the mejoress is a pain in the ass to follow when things like this happens
Well, don't know where you are at in the quest - not a lot of info shared from you to help you out.
You know, there are a shitton of video playthroughs everywhere.
15 second google search got me this video - this is the one that addresses buying the lingerie, etc.
If you aren't there yet, go to the video before, etc etc etc.

EroHunter

Sep 13, 2021
Yes but they are rudimentary, They are not high frame rate animations( really they consist of 2 to maybe 6 frames max in most cases have not checked actual rates mind you but if you play this you will see what I mean) and not all scenes are animated. Despite that I can say the game is good and the art and writing are very good.

Idk about that, last time I played it was around 4 years ago, the only animated scene I know back then was the MC masturbating, aside from that, most scenes were just static photos, I wanna know tho, what's new and if there's any sex scenes that's animated or at least the picture's somewhat moving so it'd be nice if you can tell me

Damnd

Sep 13, 2020
Are there or will there be scenes added in that involve the principal? I haven't played the game in a long while so just thought i'd check back in.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes