Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
And the photos in the room that Mc and the tied girls show are not on the main patronage page. As a [trailer], so this could be some initial project.

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
And the photos in the room that Mc and the tied girls show are not on the main patronage page. As a [trailer], so this could be some initial project.
Could be Uber just did not update the ribbon yet although last time I was on the patreon page I did not notice he had added the third line of pictures also like I said none of the teaser characters are in the ribbon image either.

Reactions: Count Morado

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Could be Uber just did not update the ribbon yet although last time I was on the patreon page I did not notice he had added the third line of pictures also like I said none of the teaser characters are in the ribbon image either.
But even on the main page there is no trailer, and new ones were always posted.

Reactions: APoc1
Sep 29, 2021
you just seemed a little butthurt in some of your posts. :LUL:
hoooo, you're mistaken. I'm only disagree about you guys that always over-defending uber though he keep making a false hope. But it's your take, i'm only give you a reminder. It's a classic pro and contra, why would i offended by that kek.

Also i'm about to answer this guy's question, but ended up making that fake leaks.

people, does anyone know how to get all the pictures out of the game ?
or you can just go to hentai site to find the cg

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
hoooo, you're mistaken. I'm only disagree about you guys that always over-defending uber though he keep making a false hope. But it's your take, i'm only give you a reminder. It's a classic pro and contra, why would i offended by that kek.

Also i'm about to answer this guy's question, but ended up making that fake leaks.

or you can just go to hentai site to find the cg

Fair enough I did say "seems" which leaves room for doubt, I will take your word on it.
Maybe from my perspective not enough people will give Uber the benefit of the doubt , and then claim he is milking folks when it just does not seem that way to me. I get that me being long winded gets on some peoples nerves , and really people should learn the difference between trying to under stand what someone wrote and what a real debate is. Alot of the time we end up agreeing after it is fully understood what a person meant. Debates are trying to persuade the other side to think the way you do about something. Actually has been very few of those here , sure we don't always agree but normally it ends there. At least that is the way it is for me.

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
So how is the update looking? Each time I visit this thread it seems to be on the cusp of just being released... then a few weeks come by and the update is yet again on the cusp of just being released.

This thread feels like this.

Sep 29, 2021
Maybe from my perspective not enough people will give Uber the benefit of the doubt , and then claim he is milking folks when it just does not seem that way to me.
Agree, i think new mega update will be worth since he has been working as hell. But then Uber need to fix his patreon management first, to be honest i'd rather him to stop to giving estimated release date. Though we can't expect some people would stop doubting or calling him as "milking folks".

Wow what the fuck? This better be a lie. Stay way Darnel.
I'm not sure.. seeing Darnell CG makes me feel he dead serious about NTR route.

So how is the update looking? Each time I visit this thread it seems to be on the cusp of just being released... then a few weeks come by and the update is yet again on the cusp of just being released.
Uber said this week, let's wait until sunday.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Here's the picture attached with that patreon post, you'd notice there's 4 people tied up in this picture, very interesting
Buddy, why is this image not on the home page of the patronage? is this from Discord?

Last edited:

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Is that so? it seems like you're over-interpreting my intention. Don't forget we're in Netori/Netorare game thread, you don't need being dead serious 24/7.
This is a game that has NTR optional (and not even functional until after the main route completes - or so Uber has said).
This isn't an "NTR thread."

While I'm am apathetic toward that genre, with neither interest or distaste one way or another, enflaming the participants of a thread regarding that topic for no reason but to troll is one sure way to get moderators' attention to do a mass deletion of posts and have place the thread on lockdown until people calm down.

Also, just because you got called on a poor attempt at humor doesn't mean I'm 24/7 serious. It just means you need to up your game.

Reactions: Warscared and APoc1
3.50 star(s) 351 Votes