Sep 29, 2021
I have all the scenes from v.0.47.5, there are no that were added to the current
Alright. I'll send latest cg scene through dm after new update come out. (

This is a game that has NTR optional (and not even functional until after the main route completes - or so Uber has said).
This isn't an "NTR thread."

While I'm am apathetic toward that genre, with neither interest or distaste one way or another, enflaming the participants of a thread regarding that topic for no reason but to troll is one sure way to get moderators' attention to do a mass deletion of posts and have place the thread on lockdown until people calm down.

Also, just because you got called on a poor attempt at humor doesn't mean I'm 24/7 serious. It just means you need to up your game.
Hm.. nope. You always being dead serious, MOD won't do that besides there's ton people done much worse than me (e.g calling dev as a milking folks).
I won't deny about NTR part though, i'm neutral about it, i saw both MC and Darnell as Netori. It just happen i created that one in a blip, i don't have any intention to trigger harem-route enjoyer . Only wondering if people thinking it was real lol

Reactions: TyrantX

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
To add to this, if you’re hoping for NTR content I wouldn’t hold your breath. The last surprise NTR update made people go ape shit. If you’re hoping for (or against it) I wouldn’t expect anything new until he starts the actual route.
people are dumb when it comes to ntr...
in h-games you almost never self insert with any character.. lol

i am looking forward to the ntr path but we know it wont be here until 2023/24

ull be lucky to get another update this yr from lazypie

Beardedsmith

Jul 7, 2017
Idk if the picture is real or not, but I know last update every damn body was like "there is no way there will be trap content this year" and then ate crow. Don't get caught making your personal hopes into canon again is all I am saying.

H2R

Jul 9, 2020
I was told in taffy tale discord that the update this week is a "full rewrite of the story in order to reorganize the plot" is that tru?

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
I was told in taffy tale discord that the update this week is a "full rewrite of the story in order to reorganize the plot" is that tru?

It seems to be the case. I had seen screen shots of a discord convo a while ago (think it was early march) that alluded to the same thing , can't really say for sure though the dev team was not in that convo. So take it with a grain of salt , no one will really know until the update actually releases and then just to warn some folks there can be some time that goes by before we get a release here being that usually the release is patreon only for a while, we do sometimes get lucky though and it gets leaked here...

Reactions: VentusVero

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
You state you're on the discord: here's a link to some insight from . You could also search for posts in discord from lostraven there to find more before and after. Here's one from (about the possibility of complete rewrite of the opening of the game). Now, things might have changed. But we won't fully know the extent until there's a release.
Screenshot 2022-04-06 180831.jpg

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes