APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
If people pay, and in the end they get ears from a dead donkey, what else can they be called?
Okay fair enough all though I am not in agreement about the milking issue( we can just agree to disagree about that part) , I do agree if you are paying and "very unhappy" about the way things are going and you still choose to continue shelling out your cash then yeah donky's, morons or what ever other suckers term you want to use is "somewhat" reasonable thing to think. Does not mean though that the person doing so will feel the same way as you think they should feel( truthfully every one is a moron in some way, you are , I am and every living soul on the planet is, and the guy who says otherwise is the biggest moron of all :giggle:)

I don't care about the long releases and I have said this before(like probably the 10th time) I am not shelling out one shingle coin for this here release or any of them for that matter. So I will keep the ears I have now, the ones I was born with work just fine for me :sneaky:

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Buddy, you may be surprised, but there are still things in the world that are available to any of us absolutely for free. I absolutely don't care how much Uber gets for its work. It's just unpleasant when people are milked with the help of vain expectations. You take any attacks on the developer so warmly to your heart that the thought involuntarily creeps in: maybe you are an Uber :eek:
This guy just has to pay you for the work of protecting him here.

Sorry for jumping in but seriously protecting Uber LOL. From what a bunch of people (sorry bro but this is what it really is) Crying about release dates?
You think Uber cares? He does not need us to protect him he has a bunch of paying contributors doing that for him none of the guys here saying, " try being reasonable" pay a damn cent to Uberpie LOL.

EDIT: Spelling

Last edited:
Reactions: Count Morado
Sep 29, 2021
The parable of the donkey and the carrot or a fairy tale about Uber and his gullible fans:cry:
Once upon a time there was a donkey (hmmm... a gullible Uber's fan). He lived by himself and did not worry about it at all. Once a donkey played an amazing game called "Taffy Tales". Well, well, well. Uber asks the donkey: Did you like the game and maybe you want to continue? And after that the donkey lost his peace. The carrot (update) looked very appetizing, bright orange with a lush lace of green tops, and the donkey eagerly hurried to the treat. But as soon as he approached Uber, he suddenly pulled his hand away and hid the carrot behind his back. "The time has not come yet. Soon you will receive the coveted reward, you just need to wait a little.", - Uber reassured the donkey.
Years have passed ...
View attachment 1752513
Moral: Ok, Uber joked on the first of April. Really, somebody was seriously waiting for the release of the update this weekend??? You just don't know Uber well yet.
To be continued...
11/10

Love your tale bro

Reactions: chunkas

The Dark Moonshine

Game Developer
Oct 15, 2020
I look at donating just like I look at any other tip given. Say I am walking down the street and I hear or see a street performer. I may like or even love what they are doing and " IF " (key word) I have money to spare I will give them a tip. I don't see this as a transaction where I expect to receive something more like I just appreciate what I have received. In essence there is no formal or informal contract between me and the performer.

Essentially this IS what Patreon mostly is ( the exception is when the item on Patreon is behind a paywall to get it, does not apply to any Dev that gives a free to play version ). You are tipping because you like it and have no obligation to continue or do it in the first place.

Of course if no one contributes the street performer/patreon devs will likely not be able to continue performing but there was never any agreement from either party that the performer would be able to make a living doing such, nor is there or should be any expectation from the audience/supporters that the performer will continue to be there day after day or what ever the time line is.
Great explanation, thanks for sharing!

Reactions: APoc1

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Great explanation, thanks for sharing!

NP.

I think it is a reasonable perspective, As I said later, in that business model(Patreons model ) this is how it really is unless you hide all your content behind a pay wall and some do. When Dev's offer a free to play version it is no different then what I described. When they offer a pay wall model then to me it is no different than going to a theater and paying for a performance.

In actuality in both models you can still be disappointed with what you get for your money. The difference is, in the case of the street performer you happen upon the performance and everything about that is voluntary , the performer volunteered to be heard or seen and you volunteered to stop and listen, and volunteer to contribute.

In the Pay to see a show type of model(content behind a pay wall) you are actively seeking a entertainment , you know you are going , you planned it and in a sense you have entered into an informal contract to be entertained regardless of the satisfaction of the performance. If you are not entertained you still have no real recourse but you do have more of a right to complain. Post bad reviews , complain to the theater/Dev... for all the good it does.

So in a sense it can't be compared to say buying a TV( an actual product) and not being satisfied and then returning it for your money back. You don't have any rights to recourse unless they give you a money back option if you are not satisfied , and really where in any Artistic endeavor have you ever seen something like that, a satisfaction guarantee in art LOL. You don't even get that when you buy a Major studio video game title.

As far as Milking , there are "probably" Devs that do this( I think there are some that do but with out real proof I am not going to waste my time calling them out and either way it is a waste of energy and time to do so, Just stop giving them your money if you are) but really how can anyone actually prove it. Unless the Dev comes out and says HAHA SUCKERS I GOT YOUR MONEY LOL TO THE BANK BITCHES!!!
No one can read the Devs mind or truly know their intentions.

This is a reasonable way to consider it , because hardly anyone can PROVE anything.

Reactions: Xegrid

chunkas

Jan 29, 2018
i know it's patreon but i really badly want horse and dog content fucking hell they're been on the game banner art since the start and still none
Buddy, I'll share exclusive info with you. This is a leak from the dev's own discord. In the very near future, such adult content will be not only for dogs and horses, but also for Donkeys. Infa 100%!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: lordtoto

jayphi45

Jan 5, 2018
Buddy, I'll share exclusive info with you. This is a leak from the dev's own discord. In the very near future, such adult content will be not only for dogs and horses, but also for Donkeys. Infa 100%!
All I’m understanding from this is we’ll just have another year of complaints about the MC getting cucked, this time by the horse :HideThePain:

Reactions: Coolee and chunkas

lordtoto

Aug 7, 2017
Content-adding-patches have been used by plenty of devs to circumvent Shitreon's censorship in such regards last I remember, so don't count it out yet.
True but by doing so the devs are putting them selves under a "Sword of Damocles" situation; never certain if their accounts are to be taken down by said "poptreon's" censorship without any warning at that!.
A terrible example is the "lesson in love" dev's case where they were taken down out of nowhere even though they had two version of they game especially made to comply the censorship, it didn’t help so.... in regard of dangerous content, we mind see lesser development and risk taken.

Reactions: APoc1

ishlux

Oct 9, 2017
Sorry for jumping in but seriously protecting Uber LOL. From what a bunch of people (sorry bro but this is what it really is) Crying about release dates?
You think Uber cares? He does not need us to protect him he has a bunch of paying contributors doing that for him none of the guys here saying, " try being reasonable" pay a damn cent to Uberpie LOL.

EDIT: Spelling
Definitely Uber.

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Definitely Uber.
Fuck really? Uber? I had no idea I was making that kind of money ! To think I have to listen to all the plebeians now .Man what a life, King APoc1 has decreed that no one from the clown car is aloud to speak , I mean I really used to like clowns because they would drive up, un-pile out of the Clown car and run around making everyone laugh and ya know , back in the old days they never said a fucking thing!
No seriously they were all mimes! See mimes don't speak but they are very funny , man I wish they would bring the old clowns back much better than the current ones they are never funny and they just can't seem to STFU.:KEK:

• Haha

Toliik200221

Dec 25, 2020
I mean if the dog and a horse are in the banner with every characters that are supposed to be like “main characters” that we can fuck or have sex scenes why shouldn’t there be bestiality, I think Uber had that idea to add that fetish but who knows if it will be made in future

Reactions: Howdo

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
i know it's patreon but i really badly want horse and dog content fucking hell they're been on the game banner art since the start and still none
I mean if the dog and a horse are in the banner with every characters that are supposed to be like “main characters” that we can fuck or have sex scenes why shouldn’t there be bestiality, I think Uber had that idea to add that fetish but who knows if it will be made in future
Following logic of Coolumbus - the MC is supposed to fuck Walter, Darnell, and Harry (They have been in the banner since at least near the beginning). Then we got the waiter, Danny's dad, and two guys in masquerade facades in the most recent, as well.
We're about to go Studio 54 1976 up in here, ya'all. :sneaky::devilish::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::devilish::sneaky:

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Following logic of Coolumbus - the MC is supposed to fuck Walter, Darnell, and Harry (They have been in the banner since at least near the beginning). Then we got the waiter, Danny's dad, and two guys in masquerade facades in the most recent, as well.
We're about to go Studio 54 1976 up in here, ya'all. :sneaky::devilish::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::devilish::sneaky:
Hate to bring it up, but since NTR is on the books, pretty sure atleast one route will see those characters get fucked, or rather get fucking.
The dog is more a voyuer I think

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes