Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
do i understand it correclty: there is no beginning just from the update, you have to play it all again?
The beginning has been rewritten, very little new content, most of which is in the new introduction. the story doesn't continue passed what was already there in the last version

Reactions: Tottoro

DarkMatter

Dec 9, 2017
usually the update comes with a code that give you the possibility to play only the newer version of the game. Not this time I guess

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
usually the update comes with a code that give you the possibility to play only the newer version of the game. Not this time I guess
Considering the new content can only be seen at the start of the game, you don't need a code.

Antman63995

Aug 24, 2018
They really shouldn't have bothered with the prologue. Nobody really cares about it and it added nothing good. I would have much rather he continued the Tiffany story he started rather than just rehashing all the old shit with adding nothing new. I couldn't even tell what the reworks were on the smut. The only way this would have been acceptable is if he added animation to the sex. He also could have added more buildup to the Mary route like he should have in the first place with Mary update 1 which she barely had a part in.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tottoro and pr0n
3.50 star(s) 351 Votes