Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
since almost from the begin
weird, I did all the night visits with no problem, the door only became locked again after they finished. I know someone managed to take this to 100% so I suspect it'll open again when other story points trigger. Maybe spend some more time searching for people talking to each other, or NPCs standing where they aren't normally, to find more quests

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Just some of them, like there are just unavoidable scenes where you go somewhere and are put through a scene of a girl having sex with the bullies willingly, NTR/cuck stuff, for lack of a better way to describe it
A better way to describe it is called establishing an antagonist, giving you reason to dislike him, there isn't NTR in this yet AFAIK. someone else having sex with randoms doesn't make you a cuck, you're a cuck when someone else takes "your girl"

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
33% an i dont have any quest, help please
the percentage doesn't help people visualise where you are in the game, say what quests you have just done, and any clues you might remember from the dialogue. Other than that walk around talk to any NPC's standing around, or simply sleep in your bed

Leelol

Feb 7, 2021
OOOOOOF
Yeah i aint picking this one back up. Thats a final reason not to.
A better way to describe it is called establishing an antagonist, giving you reason to dislike him, there isn't NTR in this yet AFAIK. someone else having sex with randoms doesn't make you a cuck, you're a cuck when someone else takes "your girl"
Thats not a better way to describe it, maybe for you it is, but forcing scenes of bullies fucking girls isn't "establishing an antagonist" to me, they are already established as antagonist. thats why they are "bullies".. all what you described does is make me not like the person that created the game, not the character. do antagonist in movies make you dislike the director? no. you dislike the character

Dec 1, 2017
I'm stuck in placing camera in bathroom and bedroom, all of them are placed but still mc says he needs to place camera. Can anyone help

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes