TrueNemesis

Oct 26, 2017
Sigh... I'm back.

Currently stuck on the "Snoop About" quest. I have the key to Mary's room, but I can't seem to get anywhere. I've read through Literally all of the replies for this on the forum, but the answers range from "bug" to "nvm found it" without a conclusive answer. Is there someplace I haven't checked?
Got stuck too on this.... the key was in the living room in the beginning, seems like picking it up to soon creates this bug...

Reactions: Twstt

Twstt

Nov 30, 2018
Got stuck too on this.... the key was in the living room in the beginning, seems like picking it up to soon creates this bug...
Lame. I picked it up at the beginning as well. Guess I'm just gonna go with the gallery unlocker for now. Pity.

Thanks for the reply!

Hofoge

Feb 6, 2022
Sigh... I'm back.

Currently stuck on the "Snoop About" quest. I have the key to Mary's room, but I can't seem to get anywhere. I've read through Literally all of the replies for this on the forum, but the answers range from "bug" to "nvm found it" without a conclusive answer. Is there someplace I haven't checked?
Normally you should enter Mary's room and clink on the clothes on the bed, but it seems that can be in a situation (like mine in v0.82.4a) in which you may have done other quests and the key to mary's room has disappeared from your inventory... I don't know what to do and i don't want to redo the full game once more... :'(

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I can't seem to use the Gym
Anyone else having problems

I already picked up the clothes from the backyard

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
man i thought the old in ingame walkthrough was bad and now i see the new one and want the old one back...
why not make it for every char so i can advance witch each one....
long story short im stuck
View attachment 1773827
i studied once by clicking on the bad but now the option doesn't show anymore
and what does it mean to spy on the neighbors? i have the binnacles
if you got all the parts for the binoculars, they will be hanging on the wall next to your window, click them to peek into Beccas bedroom window

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
the scene that unlocks the quest to buy super glue
If you got the mask/disguise/Sunglasses
go to the school toilets, you've got a Clara to molest

Edit: sorry forgot you were still waiting on cash, focus on school, look for clara, people talking to her in particular, keep clicking them, eventually you'll find Sara and Clara talking in the male toilets, which will eventually lead you going to class, and having the urge to fap.
When in doubt go to class/study

Last edited:
Reactions: TioSam
3.50 star(s) 351 Votes