Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
to steal pdf file and give the information to harry? i already clear that mission
been a while since I did that part, there was something about her trying to get a some kind of drug, that would lead to you getting an experimental pill from harry , then going to the nightclub and turning her into a bimbo. you did all this?

That other quest you have, to get some booze it to bribe the tramps in the back alley so you can do all this.

Jun 17, 2017
Can someone remind me of how you progress the gym storyline as I've already worked out with Gerda and Harry, because I can't seem to find Mary anywhere on the map.

Ryo14

Oct 20, 2020
been a while since I did that part, there was something about her trying to get a some kind of drug, that would lead to you getting an experimental pill from harry , then going to the nightclub and turning her into a bimbo. you did all this?

That other quest you have, to get some booze it to bribe the tramps in the back alley so you can do all this.
i clear that violet mission just now but the mission snoop still same

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Can someone remind me of how you progress the gym storyline as I've already worked out with Gerda and Harry, because I can't seem to find Mary anywhere on the map.
you mean just after the Workout with Gerda & Harry, build your strength to level 5 then go talk to gerda in front of her house,
for the second part with Mary & Gerda that comes way later.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
i clear that violet mission just now but the mission snoop still same
sorry I don't recall then, what other places you got available to you, click al the rooms, cupboards, drawers available to you, PM me with the answer if you find it lol, I'm curious now, shit I was waiting for the bugfix, but I might even try to playthrough this again now

Reactions: Ryo14

Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
Peter, summon the suit!

No but seriously, what a baffling way to reframe the beginning of the game but whatever, here's to hoping they move on to making the trap a tran or maybe even finally introducing his sister

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
also there are 3 codes what does the adbcbe does? im kinda confuse right now
adbcbe is the current cheat code,
the others are from the old version

type it into the main menu for galery unlock, or in the settings while playing to get max stats, Cash and the power to skip minigames

Thejarv

Aug 22, 2017
I have the key for Marys bedroom but it says it's locked, weirdchamp. Is it a bug or what? I'm suppose to check on her but it doesn't let me

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes