zonebn123

Aug 15, 2021
Is Uberpie fixing and patching the code himself? Why is he taking all the burden by himself rather than delegating to like 3 - 5 other devs?

Bu15Sedro

Nov 3, 2021
I have created my account to lurk, not to post, but this bugs me so much I just had to ask, so please bear with me :)

Last version I've played was 0.47, then I've skipped 0.68 which brought more content and waited patiently for the next big update in order to have even more content at one go because like many here I hate to replay whole thing for the mere 10% of additional story. But now with 0.82 out and people stating there's no actual prolongation of any storyline at all over what was presented in 0.68, only bugs and degraded opening chapters, I wonder if there's any reason to play 0.82 instead of 0.68 considering content amount, overall coherence and adherence to the original story feel. What would you advise?

jodike

Oct 14, 2017
Is Uberpie fixing and patching the code himself? Why is he taking all the burden by himself rather than delegating to like 3 - 5 other devs?
Well he messed up and raven as far as i know does the writing, so yea it is expected he unfucks the mess he created

jodike

Oct 14, 2017
I have created my account to lurk, not to post, but this bugs me so much I just had to ask, so please bear with me :)

Last version I've played was 0.47, then I've skipped 0.68 which brought more content and waited patiently for the next big update in order to have even more content at one go because like many here I hate to replay whole thing for the mere 10% of additional story. But now with 0.82 out and people stating there's no actual prolongation of any storyline at all over what was presented in 0.68, only bugs and degraded opening chapters, I wonder if there's any reason to play 0.82 instead of 0.68 considering content amount, overall coherence and adherence to the original story feel. What would you advise?
0.82 is just a half done rework which is for some reason called a full rework, even though the majority of content has not been reworked.
It adds a 2 actual new sex scenes and bunch of peeking nonsense and reworked the start of the game and in turn also made the story a complete bungled mess.
Better off sticking with 0.68 if you want a story that makes a bit of sense instead of whatever the fuck this is in 0.82

JASONTADD

Mar 18, 2019
I hope android port will be today... because so many simp has died to waiting on android port...
Please...God save them life, give android port

Reactions: Kimbot2

Twstt

Nov 30, 2018
Sigh... I'm back.

Currently stuck on the "Snoop About" quest. I have the key to Mary's room, but I can't seem to get anywhere. I've read through Literally all of the replies for this on the forum, but the answers range from "bug" to "nvm found it" without a conclusive answer. Is there someplace I haven't checked?

Reactions: ohcmonrest
3.50 star(s) 351 Votes