phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
Man, so many exaggerators on this thread.
The update was underwhelming though, not because of the revamped content, but because of the lack of new content after the last update.
clearly you didnt have to start from the beginning and didnt get frustrated by the colossal amount of bugs

Reactions: reeee7282828

Xiba21

Aug 5, 2020
View attachment 73560

Overview:
In "Taffy Tales" you will see the story of a regular guy with a split personality and his journey in a small town where almost every common citizen has his uncommon dark side. Dozens of characters with their families and relations, an original story, lots of side quests and a lot of adult art awaits you!​

Thread Updated: 2022-04-23
Release Date: 2022-04-23
Developer: UberPie - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.82.4a
Language: English
Standalones: Halloween Special, Christmas Special
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Cheat & Save Codes:

Developer Notes:

The NTR in Taffy Tales is both completely optional and is very easily avoidable. You have an EXTREMELY straightforward and EXPLICIT choice on whether you want NTR to happen.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - -
Mac: - MEGA - -
Linux: - MEGA - -

Android (0.68.2a): MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD

Extra:
Gallery Unlocker

TheLonliestFapper thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 73561 View attachment 73562 View attachment 73563 View attachment 73564 View attachment 73565
cheat codes dont work like it doesnt even let you click ok and just pressing enter on your key board does nothing

Reactions: reeroll

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
cheat codes dont work like it doesnt even let you click ok and just pressing enter on your key board does nothing
Works just fine for me and most of the rest. Try getting past the intro and then going to settings and inserting the code.

Reactions: reeroll

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
We don't have patreon that's y v r asking someone to post Android link
Can't remember the guys name off hand(think it was TheLonelyFapper ) you could try seeing if he will post the link for android he posted the other links yesterday.

Reactions: Jonny66

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
I appear to be soft locked in the store, as the map icon is greyed out. Any advice? Or does anyone know of an "exit to map" console command?
hit the escape key, save, exit program and reload your save , that might work.

Reactions: Twstt

Twstt

Nov 30, 2018
hit the escape key, save, exit program and reload your save , that might work.
Hey, I want to thank you for your reply, and so quickly. I actually found the answer by spam clicking all around the screen. Maybe this will help someone else like me in the future.

I was a silly goose and missed that the store had an actual door at the back of the shop. I typically only navigate with the map icon, so I'd never used it before lol

Thank you again for taking the time to reply!

Reactions: Darkaura

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Hey, I want to thank you for your reply, and so quickly. I actually found the answer by spam clicking all around the screen. Maybe this will help someone else like me in the future.

I was a silly goose and missed that the store had an actual door at the back of the shop. I typically only navigate with the map icon, so I'd never used it before lol

Thank you again for taking the time to reply!
NP, Uber changed a lot of the exit mechanics instead of goto front or map many of the locations now have clickable doors

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Do you know how to find the ruler? I'm stuck there
Okay I will help you this one time with now infamous Ruler question. (you can search the thread using the search box upper right ) but just this once the ruler is On the floor on the second floor of your house outside Tiffany's door.

Reactions: Jonny66 and nazoya
3.50 star(s) 351 Votes