left1000

Sep 13, 2020
So in this game in the settings menu you can choose to set skip to skip all or skip read-only... Does this setting function at all? If I click skip on right, if I hold tab, or hold ctrl, all of these function as skip all, none of them function like skip read-only I'm familiar with from ren'py.

Is this function slash setting just broken? Or is there another skip hotkey I am not aware of that does it the way I'm envisioning?

Reactions: decerto113

Qianke

Apr 27, 2019
Was pretty excited to see a Taffy Tales update, finally, bcomments makes me scared to try it lol.
I Seriously hope it's not that bad, two years ago (before the changes to how they handle updates) this was one of the most promising games on the site imo.
if it ain't broke, don't fix it. Why do you think so many of these fks make changes to release schedules? Gullible children believe, but that's when fkery starts. Mentality is that you work a bit in the beginning, you get some supporters and momentum and then slowly decrease the amount of work over period of time while people stay subscribed like to Netflix because they simply don't remember/care for few pennies.

Also this post is gonna get deleted by moderation, wonder why ?:)))))

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
has Uber given a reason why he now is integrating this game into the worst part of the entire windows operating system?
Why are you asking me? Go ask him yourself instead of trolling here about it.

PS. He doesnt have to give a reason either.

Enjoy.

jams666

Dec 10, 2021
2 hours in a lot of stuff I need to buy, seems they forgot to add the money system early, gotta grind out another part to get to the fap game that seems to never happen

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
2 hours in a lot of stuff I need to buy, seems they forgot to add the money system early, gotta grind out another part to get to the fap game that seems to never happen
Orz you ccould use the cheat for cash and stats found in the settings menu code adbcbe (case sensitive)

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes