sirsir_sir

Sep 16, 2021
So if I dont click load first save before saving over #1 save slot, then I can't recover the "start from last update" savegame?

Anybody have a "start from last update" save?

AmazonessKing

Amazoness Entrepreneur
Aug 13, 2019
Game needed a lot of fixes so I don't condemn the idea of remaking it from the ground up. But I'm surprised the devs managed to make it even worse in all ways possible, not only on a technical level, but writing too. Also that shouldn't be an excuse to send new content to the backburner.
Well, I hate this game anyway, but it's somewhat hilarious to see all of this happen.

Jun 12, 2019
Game needed a lot of fixes so I don't condemn the idea of remaking it from the ground up. But I'm surprised the devs managed to make it even worse in all ways possible, not only on a technical level, but writing too. Also that shouldn't be an excuse to send new content to the backburner.
Well, I hate this game anyway, but it's somewhat hilarious to see all of this happen.
Thats a unique opinion, not much share it. so you go at it strong with your truth.

Vakul

Apr 10, 2022
Honestly i cant wait to see if Bluecat is going to actually release the ecchi sensei update at the end of this month after 2 years of bullshit excuses.
It will make this shitfest look like a party.
LOL!
Cloud meadow has 1 or 2 new micro animation, dungeon sketch and shitload of "reworking" after 2 or 3 years of recieving 11k monthly.
And it is happening after that shady story when spurple took his art from breeding season ruining a project.

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
I've seen better looking trash in the dumpster than this update. How do you add more bugs on something that is supposed to be a rework? I went to the toilet and took a hot one that looked better than this tragedy he had the balls to call a mega update. He literally only released the game so people would debug this crap for him. There are bugs that's been here since the early versions, could it be that the newest character in this garbage is the bug itself? What the hell is wrong the non-escaped italic and bold texts? I only played this game for the hot mom. He added fucking child cartoon music for the bedroom theme and spammed the streets with anime character sprites that are overlapped by the game characters.

Why is this thing even allowed in this forum?????????

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
I didn't know, Also really? the story made sense to me but, I thought I could just do whatever to advance not order of events required.
Actually maybe that was it. I could follow the story but it felt like getting bits and pieces from random points in the timeline based on whatever objectives would pop up. Which was kind of the only way clue you'd get on what to do next. Which regarding those, I found myself running multiple searches on this thread because of how vague the clues were at times.

Reactions: Barely-here

left1000

Sep 13, 2020
So if I dont click load first save before saving over #1 save slot, then I can't recover the "start from last update" savegame?

Anybody have a "start from last update" save?
everything currently in the OP about starting from the last update refers to 0.68.2 not 0.82.4

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes