Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
How the fuck are you supposed to "Talk to Officer Swan"? I've talked to him a few times and nothing seems to change or even happen. It's just the same conversation about turtle.

left1000

Sep 13, 2020
Is it possible to use the max money and stats cheat code in 0.82.4a? It seems since the starting scenes of the game are reworked and new that the chance to enter that code no longer exists?

Actually it also seems impossible to use the code to start at the new content? I assume both codes were for 0.68.2a only and in the new version you must start a fresh save at the start of the game without max stats or money?

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Is it possible to use the max money and stats cheat code in 0.82.4a? It seems since the starting scenes of the game are reworked and new that the chance to enter that code no longer exists?

Actually it also seems impossible to use the code to start at the new content? I assume both codes were for 0.68.2a only and in the new version you must start a fresh save at the start of the game without max stats or money?
open up the setting menu you will see the cheat code entry box

Reactions: left1000

left1000

Sep 13, 2020
Ah yes, silly me, thanks, that worked perfectly. I guess there is no included save game for starting at the new content, because the new content begins at the very start of the game so the developer wants people to start over.

I do wonder though, I used the code to unlock the reworked CG gallery. I'm sort of regretting it because I like using the locked gallery to see if I've covered all the story bits as I play. In theory I could go delete my game's save game data, but well, after searching the thread my conclusion seems to be no one knows where the save data is stored.

So, uh, follow up, anyone know where the save game folder is? locallow/uberpie seems to just be save game thumbnails and the save data itself is stored elsewhere, but I have no clue where (it's not in the game's folder as I deleted that and unzipped it fresh and it remembered.)

edit: answered my own question finally found it: Ah, this explains the save data system/location https://f95zone.to/threads/taffy-tales-v0-82-4a-uberpie.9861/post-7106383
tl;dr too complicated don't ask.

edit2: deleting save data, easy, anything else? don't even try.

Last edited:
Reactions: sztrb
3.50 star(s) 351 Votes