Andy-kun

Dec 30, 2017
I've been talking to officer swan but the quest never update and where do you use the rope to find tiffany's ball?
Hello there, If you still don't know how to use it, go to Priscilla's house and then click on the wall on the left side of the house, near where her mother is.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Thats not a better way to describe it, maybe for you it is, but forcing scenes of bullies fucking girls isn't "establishing an antagonist" to me, they are already established as antagonist. thats why they are "bullies".. all what you described does is make me not like the person that created the game, not the character. do antagonist in movies make you dislike the director? no. you dislike the character
I'll never understand why people like you are so squeamish about other people having sex,

and nobody has forced a scene of bullies fucking girls on you, there was
  • one scene showing the aftermath of a girl who has recently been fucked, you don't know by who or the cirumstances,
  • One scene with Darnel exiting a toilet stall, and the sound of a girl crying, you don't see a scene, you don't know who, the circumstances or the activity that happened. For all you know it was a bullying scene that ended will him pissing on her.
  • One scene of two bullies planning to gangbang someone, likely it will be a future quest to stop them
  • One Scene where you rescue Becca.
If you know another one go ahead and tell us about it. so far No NTR, No scenes of the bullies fucking

Scummington

Apr 17, 2018
I left Jessica's house without getting the pills and can't reenter. Is there any way to reenter her house or am I locked out forever?

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Huh. There are a lot of strong opinions about this one, for sure. Played it, for the most part enjoyed it.

Hot take, but the entire town is literally a hotbed of orgies and constant fucking. It's not even thinly veiled. Trying to apply any traditional sense of courting and relationships to it is bound to encounter resistance. There are several confusing story beats, I assume that's the old content and the new not meshing so well here and there.

Curious if there is more of the MC crossdressing bit, in progress, or if that is old content that is in limbo, or whatnot. Also the 'second' voice. Same deal for Danny, but attempting to wade through the thread I'm not sure where it all starts and ends-- it's a lot to take in. Difficuilt to thread the needle past all the arguments for/against you know what.

That aside, willing traps and shemales are my jam, the MC (surprisingly cute in that one scene in the bathroom) did look llike they could stand to power bottom more than a few scenes with the artwork, but with alllllll the current content I'm not entire sure how the devs could swing that regarding a cosmetic shift without an absolute nightmare of work. Especially with the enthusiastic drive for more content.

The art and style is very much over the top, but absolutely has its charm. Perfectly willing to toss some support for a month, then check back and see how their doing for another go at it down the line.

Reactions: atreides88
3.50 star(s) 351 Votes