Vakul

Apr 10, 2022
They really shouldn't have bothered with the prologue. Nobody really cares about it and it added nothing good. I would have much rather he continued the Tiffany story he started rather than just rehashing all the old shit with adding nothing new. I couldn't even tell what the reworks were on the smut. The only way this would have been acceptable is if he added animation to the sex.
I would have much rather he continued ANY story he started rather than just rehashing all the old shit with adding nothing new.
I am not against reworking or something like that - BUUUUUUT! Why the f did he need to change already existing characters - is far beyond my understanding. It is wiser to implement new chars and end old ones routes - and then see reaction.

Reactions: Maericke

SirAuron20

May 11, 2017
at the quest it says talk to officer Swan during Day but when i do he keeps showing me a picture of his turtle cant advance...is there any other place besides the school front i can talk to him?

TrueNemesis

Oct 26, 2017
Love that people keep asking same question and won't read the past posts....

But I'm more curious how long it will take them to fix this game breaking snoop bug seeing that most people seem to be getting it.

cattivoch

Jun 2, 2018
I'm stuck at the camera quest. I can install all three cameras, but I can't get out of the room. Anyone has a fix for this problem?

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
I am stuck at 61%.
Instructions say "Time to snoop around" and it seems to be bugged.
Does anyone have save file right after this point?
This is honestly stupid as fuck to expect a full replay of the game again just to have it bug and infinite loop halfway through.
why the hell isnt there a cheat skip for this version of the game.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ryo14

unnammed

Oct 28, 2016
A better way to describe it is called establishing an antagonist, giving you reason to dislike him, there isn't NTR in this yet AFAIK. someone else having sex with randoms doesn't make you a cuck, you're a cuck when someone else takes "your girl"
While I do agree with that, you definitely just saying " akshually they are not yours so its not really ntr". You should understand the gist of why people don't want it regardless even if it's "askhually" not the real definition. It is 9/10 done by NTR fans to try to say that "it's not really ntr" but to the vast majority of the gamers, it is.

I've previously defended NTR content and hate when people get really ragey about it but this "estaBlShing An ANtagoNist" bullshit you're trying to spin is laughable. This was done for ntr content, you can establish an antagonist by seeing a bully bully someone, attack them, take their shoes or what not...I am sure that it is also NTR to many ntr fans.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
While I do agree with that, you definitely just saying " akshually they are not yours so its not really ntr". You should understand the gist of why people don't want it regardless even if it's "askhually" not the real definition. It is 9/10 done by NTR fans to try to say that "it's not really ntr" but to the vast majority of the gamers, it is.

I've previously defended NTR content and hate when people get really ragey about it but this "estaBlShing An ANtagoNist" bullshit you're trying to spin is laughable. This was done for ntr content, you can establish an antagonist by seeing a bully bully someone, attack them, take their shoes or what not...
This is a game where the bad guys are slavers/sex traffickers, and you want the antagonist to be established by stealing shoes...... Care to share your definition of laughable? LMAO

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes