malsorte190

Jul 8, 2021
Wells Rip my hopes and dreams then , its such a niche genre which I don't think Has ever been done before *sigh*
i think it's possible to have them in the same sex scene together fucking the MC as long as they don't fuck eachother, i don't think that should be considered as incest, but i may be wrong *shrugs

Reactions: daniellwtf

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
If they can change the game that the main character and his mother are not related, then they can change a few setting to do the same to Danny and his mom. Let's be real here it's all real incest, the dev only changed it for Patreon and incest patches should fix these issues.
I agree with your statement - but that wasn't what was proposed in the post I responded to.
apparently i'm soft locked in this fence check and can't get the software. is there a fix to that? View attachment 1965418
go through that hole in the fence to get the software,
Or they might need to advance the neighbor's storyline first - seeing her talk to Mary on the sidewalk in front of the house and/or in the park while taking Max on a walk, etc.

bosa43

Oct 20, 2017
This next update will determine if I ever financially support the game again. I'm still bitter about the last update, if they had just been upfront about what it was going to be I wouldn't have been disappointed.

Reactions: punhetas

Roter

May 27, 2020
Replaying this game from the beginning for the new update and I gotta say, I have some distaste for Taksh. Wish he didn't exist, I hope I can kill him later or something

Reactions: Satou Pendragon

Noname3151

Oct 13, 2020
Im kinda stuck here, becca in a hallway just gives normal dialogue, and nothing in classroom at any time of the day. Its just the one step after i meen becca and clara in the toilet. What should i do?

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Im kinda stuck here, becca in a hallway just gives normal dialogue, and nothing in classroom at any time of the day. Its just the one step after i meen becca and clara in the toilet. What should i do?
you probably got the wrong Becca (I forget which is used for that quest), look in the classroom, (probably sitting next to you). if you don't see one that you can talk to move forward other quests, most of the quests need to be done in a specific order for other triggers to spawn.

Aerhyce

Jun 17, 2017
Damn, all that buildup for the Sara drug path, emphasis on how important the choice is going to be, then "no content yet, choose the other path :KEK:"

jczs97

Feb 9, 2018
Just replayed the game since last year, and the amount of content is amazing. Took me weeks to finish it and its great. My only problem with this game is the obsession with Clara/Danny, which literally is like 50% of the content. Im tired of those two, it also doesn´t help that its the most fucked up sub plot, psychopath shit.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes