Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Anyone know the codes for skipping mini games and gallery?
Did you try the cheat code in OP for skills/money/skipping mini games?
There is no cheat code to view the full gallery in this update, it only unlocks the reworked gallery.

Reese7777

Apr 18, 2020
Is there new content save for Android like the older versions or I'm I going to have to play all the way back up to the new content

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Is there new content save for Android like the older versions or I'm I going to have to play all the way back up to the new content
From the changelog:
All saves are incompatible because we changed the sequence of scenes in several routes.
Also, no, there is no preloaded save in any version. A preloaded save is expected to return in the next update.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Just replayed the game since last year, and the amount of content is amazing. Took me weeks to finish it and its great. My only problem with this game is the obsession with Clara/Danny, which literally is like 50% of the content. Im tired of those two, it also doesn´t help that its the most fucked up sub plot, psychopath shit.
Yep. The game's annoyingly and totally unbalanced as it is now (after 4 years and a half, man).

I wonder whether we should blame more the Author or the Patrons for this.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Just replayed the game since last year, and the amount of content is amazing. Took me weeks to finish it and its great. My only problem with this game is the obsession with Clara/Danny, which literally is like 50% of the content. Im tired of those two, it also doesn´t help that its the most fucked up sub plot, psychopath shit.
Yep. The game's annoyingly and totally unbalanced as it is now (after 4 years and a half, man).

I wonder whether we should blame more the Author or the Patrons for this.
Tiffany content coming in the next update... oh, and more Danny.

drjeffery

Feb 12, 2021
Kinda stuck at one of the main Mary Missions the quest log says "Where´s Mary?!" searched everywhere night and day did i fuck something up or where is she?

Noname3151

Oct 13, 2020
you probably got the wrong Becca (I forget which is used for that quest), look in the classroom, (probably sitting next to you). if you don't see one that you can talk to move forward other quests, most of the quests need to be done in a specific order for other triggers to spawn.
There is nothing in classroom, only sarah and darnel with their idle dialogues, funding quest cant be advanced too as far as i know

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Oh boy.

4 years and a half and our MC hasn't made a home run with the French teacher and Priscilla yet. Nothing with Jennifer (our milf neighbour) and Stacy. BUT we're getting Danny's ass?!?!?

WTF dude.
I didn't say that "we're getting Danny's ass"- just that there will be more Danny content in the next update. That's what the Patreon subscribers voted for when polled (by wide margins) - #1 Tiffany and #2 Danny. After that update, the completely separate NTR storyline is to get some development in the following update.

Bahamut27

Nov 25, 2021
playing V.0.85.1a stuck on the camera part at pricilla home , where I should put the last camera, besides mirror and couch?

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 350 Votes