Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
thanks for the reply mate , but it's not working , been clicking non stop yet nothing
Then you need to reload a previous save and try again. Start in the bathroom and then move to the bedroom - in the order of the post I linked.

EDIT 1: Before you go in the house - make sure you still have 3 cameras, in case there was an inventory glitch. If you got that glitch, you'll need to go a save prior to buying everything and try again.

EDIT 2: Video of the quest placing 3 cameras in Priscilla's and Gerda's house for people when they search the thread.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: unusual7

Bahamut27

Nov 25, 2021
Then you need to reload a previous save and try again. Start in the bathroom and then move to the bedroom - in the order of the post I linked.

EDIT 1: Before you go in the house - make sure you still have 3 cameras, in case there was an inventory glitch. If you got that glitch, you'll need to go a save prior to buying everything and try again.

EDIT 2: Video of the quest placing 3 cameras in Priscilla's and Gerda's house for people when they search the thread.
thanks for the help , I had to replay older save , the 3 cameras was still in my bag. now what caused the bug I don't know.

Reactions: Count Morado

Bahamut27

Nov 25, 2021
Having some trouble with sports outfit quest , trying to find , where it is but cant find mary in the house anymore to ask about the clothes.

Blutregen

May 25, 2017
Having some trouble with sports outfit quest , trying to find , where it is but cant find mary in the house anymore to ask about the clothes.
Which do you mean, the MC's or "Mom's"? MC's are in the backyard and "Mom's" are in the shop.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
just found it , my dumb mistake XD
The questions you have been asking and waiting for the answers - have all been asked in this thread before, just to let you know. You could have your answers within moments if you use the search box in the upper right corner of every page of this thread.
Does anyone is missing some scenes in the gallery, in the v.0.5?
This has been answered, too. Yes, there is a bug that has scenes 1 and 3 in the gallery missing. They are Becca in the locker room when you rescue her and the girl laying face down in the smoking area.

didejaydefro

Aug 11, 2021
Something I def would like for the game update, is to have the choice to let girls having their pubic hairs UNSHAVED. I know, I'm french, and this is totally cliché, but maaan, god I hate shaved vags.

Reactions: xxxavier

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Something I def would like for the game update, is to have the choice to let girls having their pubic hairs UNSHAVED. I know, I'm french, and this is totally cliché, but maaan, god I hate shaved vags.
The creator / lead developer / artist is French, as well. Also, he never interacts here. If you are truly wanting this considered, you should either become a Patreon and/or make the suggestion in their discord channel. Note that doing this requires alternate art for every single female, adding time to development.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I'm stuck at "study is not waiting" at 9.3% no other quests I tried sleeping but nothing
Welcome to the Forum. Unless you get lucky (like right now) - answers to questions here could take hours. Good thing is that there is a search option for this site - it's located in the upper right corner of the page. It defaults to searching the thread you are in (this one, in this case). 90% of the question you will have for game play have been asked/answered and searchable here. For example: https://f95zone.to/search/207928328/?q=study+is+not+waiting&t=post&c[thread]=9861&o=date brings up your question.

I recommend you follow my suggestion in #1 in my FAQ in the post directly above yours in how to sort the order of the results of searches to find the most recent results first.

Also, if you need visual help in solving game play - you can search for playthrough videos using your favorite web search engine - see #8 in the FAQ. The best help are the 45 playthrough videos by Moon Spawn who has also timestamped every quest at the time. Although the videos are from v0.68.1 and are in slightly different order, a vast number of them each work the same.

3.50 star(s) 350 Votes