Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Now that I'm replaying the whole game from scratch (latest 0.85.1 update), I'm starting to hate that Danny wimp boy with a passion: whenever I see him I think: "No. Him again :rolleyes: - why don't you go away, dig a hole and jump in it, you wimp!!"

And I'm only at 36%...

Jeez :censored:

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Now that I'm replaying the whole game from scratch (latest 0.85.1 update), I'm starting to hate that Danny wimp boy with a passion: whenever I see him I think: "No. Him again :rolleyes: - why don't you go away, dig a hole and jump in it, you wimp!!"

And I'm only at 36%...

Jeez :censored:
If you're at 36%, I think you've played through all the new sexual content since v0.68.2 - everything from this point on, though in slightly different order, is pretty much the same. So, if you want to lower your blood pressure - you might just want to exit until the next update is released. Just a friendly heads up.

DarkeReises

Jan 15, 2021
Who the hell was Mia...
I think she was friends with Priscilla. I think you and Mia were forced to sit/work together for a project in class, and there's a scene of you talking, but that's it as far as I can remember. Seems her route is going to start with this update.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Who the hell was Mia...
I think she was friends with Priscilla. I think you and Mia were forced to sit/work together for a project in class, and there's a scene of you talking, but that's it as far as I can remember. Seems her route is going to start with this update.
She's the chick The Walter talks to in his office. That's one of the most important plot scenes.

zen2828

Jul 8, 2022
can somebody help me? im stuck on the task "gotta get to my locker...." (its the task after the mc's other self "red" suddenly went quiet after the mc slip and i think hit his head when he is about to give mary anal). i finish every task and i just dont know what to do. i went to all the places and even skip days to see if anything change but im still stuck. i appreciate the help if somebody know how to fix this, thanks.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
can somebody help me? im stuck on the task "gotta get to my locker...." (its the task after the mc's other self "red" suddenly went quiet after the mc slip and i think hit his head when he is about to give mary anal). i finish every task and i just dont know what to do. i went to all the places and even skip days to see if anything change but im still stuck. i appreciate the help if somebody know how to fix this, thanks.
in the school hallway, set of lockers on the far left, the middle one

Reactions: zen2828

DarkeReises

Jan 15, 2021
She's the chick The Walter talks to in his office. That's one of the most important plot scenes.
Ohhh, right. Thanks for reminding me.
Man, only discovered and played through the game two weeks or so ago and already forgetting important plot points.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020

UberPie posted this post On 11th August 2022 to Patreon

The post was reposted by CRAZY X WIZARD On 11th August 2022 to F95ZONE

View attachment 1977638

Hello everyone

We're still working hard on the latest update, the up-and-coming comic-con featured update we think you guys are going to really enjoy (don't forget to tell us who you think REALLY has the best outfit!)

We'll be in touch soon with our development news.

Mia's quite tenacious when she wants to be, winning these competitions means everything to a girl like her. But why? Maybe it's just because of the money, or maybe, there's another reason...

With love,

The Taffy Tales Team

)

UberPie posted this post On 11th August 2022 to Patreon

The post was reposted by CRAZY X WIZARD On 11th August 2022 to F95ZONE

Please Like My Post If You Like My Walkthroughs And Mods .

Thanks In Advance .

:oops:Seriously, the next update will be a comic ? - My mistake, I only read the word comic and no more

Last edited:

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
:oops:Seriously, the next update will be a comic ?
You are joking, right? The next update will include scenes at a .
I'm having the same problem.
Playing it on pc with version 0.85.1a and tried several times but keep getting a black screen with birds shirping.
Are you fast-forwarding through the dialogue using the SKIP box or holding down CTRL just before the scene changes to black? If so, don't do that, just click through. Also, make sure to keep clicking once you get the black screen - it might just be you didn't click through the dialogue.
If it happens again, I would recommend going to an even older save and going through again.
Below is the video I made just now of a quick playthrough of the scene on PC with v0.85.1a.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ohhh, right. Thanks for reminding me.
Man, only discovered and played through the game two weeks or so ago and already forgetting important plot points.
Yeah, she... the one trying to prove something for some reason.

I'm about to play this for the first time does the game have a decent amount of content and if so are any of the scenes missable?
Yes there is decent amount of content. What do you mean "missable"? All content except for warned optional content is required to complete. There are a couple of alternate positions on a couple scenes if you choose shaved or not for one and anal or vaginal for another - but you can always go back to those scenes to replay. Also, save every other morning in a new save slot - in case you run into any problems in your game play.

Last edited:

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Why wouldn't it have scenes at a comic-con? we need somewhere for Danny to play dressup.
Or were you thinking the game would be represented in a real comic-con...Ohhhh lets do that!! I'm Going as Darnell, I'm gonna Cuck you, sucker! Whos coming as Danny?

zen2828

Jul 8, 2022
anyone know where the pills stash for sara is located? its said on the task that its somewhere in my bedroom but i look everywhere and i still cant find it. i also cant locate where this tattoo parlour is located where i should meet clara. i appreicate the help, thanks.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
anyone know where the pills stash for sara is located? its said on the task that its somewhere in my bedroom but i look everywhere and i still cant find it. i also cant locate where this tattoo parlour is located where i should meet clara. i appreicate the help, thanks.
stairs in your room
Adult section of the store

Klopdwerg

Sep 7, 2021

Are you fast-forwarding through the dialogue using the SKIP box or holding down CTRL just before the scene changes to black? If so, don't do that, just click through. Also, make sure to keep clicking once you get the black screen - it might just be you didn't click through the dialogue.
If it happens again, I would recommend going to an even older save and going through again.
Below is the video I made just now of a quick playthrough of the scene on PC with v0.85.1a.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Yeah, she... the one trying to prove something for some reason.

Yes there is decent amount of content. What do you mean "missable"? All content except for warned optional content is required to complete. There are a couple of alternate positions on a couple scenes if you choose shaved or not for one and anal or vaginal for another - but you can always go back to those scenes to replay. Also, save every other morning in a new save slot - in case you run into any problems in your game play.
Hi, thanks for your respons. I wasn't fastforwarding, rather reading all the text since there are many hints in them.
It just went black and after the 5th try it worked. Allthough i did a quest with Gerda first and went a day later to Sara.
So, luckily it worked and i'm moving forwards into the good stuff :p

Reactions: Count Morado
3.50 star(s) 351 Votes